Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bleach)
    Yeah, my favourite matches has to be the Hyoutei ones. The Atobe and Tezuka match nearly made me cry!

Another thing I love about PoT is that the filler episodes can be pretty enjoyable, compared to filler episodes from other animes I've seen. I actually loved the Junior Senbatsu, before the American matches. Fun to watch all the schools interacting with each other.
    Everything about it is great, from the puni puni family to the prince of bowling episode.

Some of the matches were so unpredictable as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bleach)
    Yeah, my favourite matches has to be the Hyoutei ones. The Atobe and Tezuka match nearly made me cry!

Another thing I love about PoT is that the filler episodes can be pretty enjoyable, compared to filler episodes from other animes I've seen. I actually loved the Junior Senbatsu, before the American matches. Fun to watch all the schools interacting with each other.

And I should have asked this earlier, but can I join this anime society too? Pretty please, with a cherry on top
    sure just try to apply trough the user control list and societies or sumthing membership or so and apply there i think mark wont mind to add you
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by jay-mob)
    sure just try to apply trough the user control list and societies or sumthing membership or so and apply there i think mark wont mind to add you
    We like it best if you leave a reason, as it's easier to check random people aren't applying

ReputationRep:
    yeah I suppose

ReputationRep:
    ach crap normally when i watch one episode of naruto the next one is already finished but today the day sucks and the episode is loading so slowly aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh and i have to head for work in one and a half our crap.

ReputationRep:
    just wanted to know how to download naruto for free. im uto episode 136 but have been getting it from other people. can some one tell me how?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincent)
    just wanted to know how to download naruto for free. im uto episode 136 but have been getting it from other people. can some one tell me how?
    I would look for a torrent site that carries naruto (some of the big ones don't any more because it is licenced), but no-one will be able to give you any links to such sites because it is against the forum guidelines to do so.

ReputationRep:
    Well, for me, I use bitorrent to get all my lastest fansubs. Its the quickest and easiest ways to get the latest animes.

As for older series, which are either liscened or have no seeders, I use my streamload account to get them.

ReputationRep:
    i use shareaza and it really helps one episode in 1 hour or less , sometimes when i finished watching one then the next one is already ready to watch

ReputationRep:
    Ares usually does the trick for me, but the qualitys not always as good as torrents

ReputationRep:
    Can i please join the anime society please. I love anime. But because of my laziness i havent got round downloading stuff. The anime series ive seen and will vote the best is the neon genises series its so mad. Please make me a member of the anime society.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by The Program)
    Can i please join the anime society please. I love anime. But because of my laziness i havent got round downloading stuff. The anime series ive seen and will vote the best is the neon genises series its so mad. Please make me a member of the anime society.
    You need to go to your User CP, go to "group memberships" down the left side and request to join. Please put in a reason.

ReputationRep:
    so what happened the last few days, i watched bleach btw it was alright this time, but since it coming weekly now i am kind of gettin confused :mad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've got a Naruto wallet now!

ReputationRep:
    Ive never watched naruto. The huge amount of episodes kinda put me off. Am I missing as much as I think I might be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commander V)
    Ive never watched naruto. The huge amount of episodes kinda put me off. Am I missing as much as I think I might be?
    You are missing out on a great deal, especially since you will have so much to watch that it will take you quite a while, thus you will not hit the weekly episode barrier that people up-to-date face.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought so,

ReputationRep:
    hey does anybody know a old anime i used to watch it when i was like 5 or so i think it was called silverider but i am not sure i would like to watch it again and i have some more in mind of which i don't know the name yet

ReputationRep:
    silver surfer? that isnt japanese, i think its american popculture (or maybe australian?). i also think its from the same peple that made judge dredd.

ReputationRep:
    no it wasnt that kind of stuff it was sumthing with a tune like silver sumthign and the star shadows or sumthing i cant remember i was very very small at that tym

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.