Announcements

ReputationRep:
    eh? I'm already a member of anime-planet :rofl:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Hayate)
    eh? I'm already a member of anime-planet :rofl:
    I didn't know that, but I was just quoting you for asking a question I had already answered five posts before on the same page :p:. Am I the only one who reads earlier posts?

The second quote was a seperate incident of AJ ignoring by Sephirona, claiming to have found a good anime listing site (A-P) which I've been going on about for ages now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I didn't know that, but I was just quoting you for asking a question I had already answered five posts before on the same page :p:. Am I the only one who reads earlier posts?
    Don't I often used past quotes long forgotten to put people down? :p:

Yes AP has been discussed, in so much detail that I ended up joining and Euge found out he already had :teeth: Baka

ReputationRep:

The second quote was a seperate incident of AJ ignoring by Sephirona, claiming to have found a good anime listing site (A-P) which I've been going on about for ages now.
    I'm thoroughly confused but I trust that you're correct
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    Yes AP has been discussed, in so much detail that I ended up joining and Euge found out he already had :teeth: Baka
    Well, that is the same euge that asked twice about whether Tanoshimi and Del Rey were the same :p:

ReputationRep:
    Since I'm in a down mood now, I might as well ask.

I don't offend any of you do I? I don't make this place worse to be in due to my presence do I? I at least add something right? Sometimes I can have several posts, all of which are just putting people down.

If that is the case I apologize. Hopefully this crazy Truered character I created will return soon enough.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

I don't offend any of you do I? I don't make this place worse to be in due to my presence do I? I at least add something right? Sometimes I can have several posts, all of which are just putting people down.

If that is the case I apologize. Hopefully this crazy Truered character I created will return soon enough.
    You haven't offended me :p: . I get similar messages all the time from people on TSR, and the n00bs responsible for it are among my fave TSR buddies ;yes;. I just make up for it by bragging (and often over-exaggerating) my status as leader of four TSR societies (two of which are dead) and as a know-it-all anime guru (who hasn't seen Evangelion) :proud:

IMO, joking about and playful insults are fine in moderation as long as nobody takes it too seriously. Just be prepared to get as good as you give .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    ive started watching Gunslinger Girls ;yes; its about young girls who have been brainwashed to kill people
    Yay! Gunslinger Girls is great. ^_^
    Which reminds me I still have to read the latter half of the manga. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm downloading something called guntz? gantz? any good?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Hayate)
    I'm downloading something called guntz? gantz? any good?
    I haven't watched it, but since it's by Studio Gonzo if it's anything like their other works you can expect it to have really good art and effects ;yes;. I've also heard that the plot is very deep, NEO compared it to Haibane Renmei and Lain in that sense.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched it, but since it's by Studio Gonzo if it's anything like their other works you can expect it to have really good art and effects ;yes;. I've also heard that the plot is very deep, NEO compared it to Haibane Renmei and Lain in that sense.
    Just watched the first episode and it is VERY confusing :p:

Amazing art though :eek: They set it aside a 3D Background sometimes :congrats:

I should finish chobits actually...

ReputationRep:
    Higurashi Kai 17 is out. :ninja:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just finished Excel Saga... wow.

Despite friends (in real life and online) constantly shouting 'watch Death Note!' at me, I've decided to put it aside a little longer as I'm watching to many longish (~25 ep) series at the moment. So I'll be starting Yoake mae Yori Ruriiro na - Crescent Love - or Umisho tonight instead, right after I download Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai ep 17

ReputationRep:
    Just finished Excel Saga... wow.

Episode 25 or Episode :eek: 26:eek: ?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Episode 25 or Episode :eek: 26:eek: ?
    :eek3: 26 :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    Despite friends (in real life and online) constantly shouting 'watch Death Note!' at me
    Allow me to add to those numbers then:
    WATCH DEATH NOTE!!!!1111111111 pl0x

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: 26 :eek4:
    When I watched it I had to keep one eye on my door as I didn't want my family associating that stuff with me :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    When I watched it I had to keep one eye on my door :p:
    My door was locked :proud:

*adds Aksan to list of people who want me to watch Deathnote*

*notices that this list is now bigger than the Naruto fan list* :afraid:

ReputationRep:

nope it feels a lot more fun with you posting in this soc you liven the place up and the bar too :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aksan)
    Yay! Gunslinger Girls is great. ^_^
    Which reminds me I still have to read the latter half of the manga. :p:
    i read the first vol of the manga but didnt like it "action" in manga just doesnt feel right, i prefer to watch it animated ;yes;

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.