:confused:

its not tentacle hentai, is it? :p:

edit: damn :rolleyes: :p:
:hump:
Reply 5386
8 eugenius

Anyone know any good AMVs (apart from the hell series?)

I've just remembered I have an AMV.org account. Got a azumanga, Sakaki/kaorin romance thing and an excel saga one.
Stacy's Mom :rock:

is it hard to make AMVs?
It depends. I'm sure it's hard to get the timing right if you want it to be perfect (the timing in Hale's Mom is spot on!); but I'm sure it can't be that difficult to throw a few clips from a series together with some music and not worry too much about timing (like in Living in the Fridge). All you would need is the correct software and a good sense of what music goes with what series.
I may make a few Love Hina ones then ;yes;
I watched eps 1 and 2 of Umisho. It's very weird, very ecchi, but really funny :biggrin:. Just what I need to replace a series like Excel Saga ;yes;
Reply 5392
Truered
Since I'm in a down mood now, I might as well ask.

I don't offend any of you do I? I don't make this place worse to be in due to my presence do I? I at least add something right? Sometimes I can have several posts, all of which are just putting people down.

If that is the case I apologize. Hopefully this crazy Truered character I created will return soon enough.

Tru, you are one of the few people who make this society worth visiting!!!!!!! :hugs:
you're not thinking of leaving are you ^o)
Any time you want to talk feel free to PM me!
but you are a truly wonderful person :love:
Reply 5393
I'm sorry but I've made my mind up. For the good of my studies I'm going to leave.

Ha I'm a student, who cares about studying?

Spoiler

NOOOOOOOOOO! please dont leave Truered :puppyeyes:
Reply 5396
Truered
I'm sorry but I've made my mind up. For the good of my studies I'm going to leave.

Ha I'm a student, who cares about studying?

Spoiler

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 5397
I take it you're being sarcastic :confused:
*downloading Higurashi Kai ep 17* :smile:

completed :biggrin:
Reply 5399
Managed to get a working copy of an AMV I saw at my animesoc.

It combines Azumanga Daioh and Yotsuba (3D creation) pretty well :love:

Latest

Trending

Trending