;no; ;no; ;no;
your a really cool person
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Truered)
Managed to get a working copy of an AMV I saw at my animesoc.

It combines Azumanga Daioh and Yotsuba (3D creation) pretty well :love:
i want ;yes;
Sephirona
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Stop sleeping guys. Sleep = for the weak ;yes;
Sephirona
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Currently watching Tenjou Tenge
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yotsuba FTW
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
9am start FTL , but atleast i can go on the net during this [/spam]
Aksan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by eugenius 8)
i read the first vol of the manga but didnt like it "action" in manga just doesnt feel right, i prefer to watch it animated ;yes;
In which case I should pretty much stop reading all shounen manga right now. xD I read Gunslinger Girls more for the psychological aspect anyway rather than the action.
vin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yay my 360 naruto game has been despatched
Truered
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by vin)
Rise of a ninja?

If so I got that Saturday. It's pretty and looks like the anime, but I haven't got too far in to make a judgement. Also the language is currently only English, but apparently the Japanese VA are DLC. I don't have online access and never listened to the Japanese version so...meh.
-M$ [email protected]
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by vin)
hey..your avater looks great...i love hyougo neji too...looks like you are naruto freak like me...are you???
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by kestral)
;no; ;no; ;no;
your a really cool person

What I meant was...

Let have a look at my message when copied into this post:

I'm sorry but I've made my mind up. For the good of my studies I'm going to leave.

Ha I'm a student, who cares about studying?
:p:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ms ultra)
hey..your avater looks great...i love hyougo neji too...looks like you are naruto freak like me...are you???
lol to an extent :p:

Rise of a ninja?

If so I got that Saturday. It's pretty and looks like the anime, but I haven't got too far in to make a judgement. Also the language is currently only English, but apparently the Japanese VA are DLC. I don't have online access and never listened to the Japanese version so...meh.
well as long as there is actually a japenese version, so have you been watching dubs :eek4:
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Yotsuba FTW
:eek: howd they do that? that was amazing
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by vin)
lol to an extent :p:

well as long as there is actually a japenese version, so have you been watching dubs :eek4:
Why yes I did actually. I had the uncut series one on DVD and didn't actually mind most of it.

Of course the only thing is though, despite being labelled a Narutard I've only ever watched the first 26 episodes. That was enough to get me to like it...however I'm focusing more on the manga now- too far behind with the anime :p: and too much filler I hear :mad:
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:eek4: why have i never thought of reading manga on the net? im such a baka :doh:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Why yes I did actually. I had the uncut series one on DVD and didn't actually mind most of it.

Of course the only thing is though, despite being labelled a Narutard I've only ever watched the first 26 episodes. That was enough to get me to like it...however I'm focusing more on the manga now- too far behind with the anime :p: and too much filler I hear :mad:
hehe ive watched all of it including the filler, that took forever to say the least :hmpf: have read quite a bit of the manga,

bah its taken me an hour to watch 5 mins of lucky star :eek:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by eugenius 8)
:eek4: why have i never thought of reading manga on the net? im such a baka :doh:
That's one thing I don't do much, purely because I prefer reading a book to having to click to turn pages and zoom in to see the smaller text. But I have previewed a few manga that way (sort of 'try before I buy' kind of thing). Like when ADV decided to continue releasing Yotsuba I was slightly worried at first in case I bought the first volumes only to have them cancel it again. So I downloaded volume one and quickly decided it was worth the risk
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i think im just gonna be previewing too ;yes; reading the screen for hours will not do my eyes any good im downloading GTO volume 1 at the mo
Kagutsuchi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Great Teacher Onizuka?

Hilarious!! :rofl:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I currently have Elfen Lied vol. 1, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Watanagashi vol. 1 and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu vol. 1 on my hard drive (because they aren't available here yet and I wanted to compare them to the anime )
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1607)
79.12%
Leave (424)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise