Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Euge's username was still purple, therefore he cannot have been banned as his sub would have been removed. Everyone knows that if you want to pretend you've been banned you switch your username to non-sub colour :p:

ReputationRep:
    damn it :p:

my original watching list:

Kashimashi-finished
    Higurashi Kai-waiting for ep 18
    School Days-havent started
    Gunslinger Girl-seen 2 ep, its ok but cant get into it
    Love Hina-rewatching in sub
    Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~ - seen 1 ep, got bored
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya-seen 1 random ep but havent started properly yet

but i wanna watch these too:

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
    Honey and Clover
    Otome wa Boku ni Koi****eru
    Full Metal Panic-ive never watched mecha properly before so want to try some out
    Suzuka

WARNING ANIME OVERLOAD :eek4:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Otome wa Boku ni Koi****eru
    Swearing! :eek: :p:

The only one of those I've seen is Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, which is a pretty cute romance with some very funny parts ;yes;

Anime-Planet members keep your eyes out for the series 'Gun Frontier' which should show up in the 'recent anime' list in the next few days. I wrote the synopsis and took the screenshots for that :proud:

[edit] I'm currently looking for the Di Gi Charat movie (Di Gi Charat: A Trip to the Planet/Gekijouban Di Gi Charat: Hoshi no Tabi) for download. I'm not having much luck though

[edit2] Found it on some Polish site (the subs are in English, I checked :p: ) and I also found another four decent-looking anime download sites! :eek2:. I've searched Google so many times; I thought I'd found all the fast, free, high quality ones out there! One of them even had Mao-chan, slightly frustrating finding it now after all the trouble I went through to get that series .
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Gun Frontier got added to A-P; and after scouring the anirec list and finding that I'd forgotten to add Steamboy to my watched list, I was finally able to get it up to 100 series/movies/OVAs seen :proud:. But seeing as about 90 of these are currently rated 5 star I'm going to go through my watched list again, put everything back up to 5 star, and I'll take one star from something for every two anime series I've seen. That's 50 stars altogether subtracted from various series. Hopefully my list will be of more use for people searching for recommendations then

[edit] Made the changes to my list; some series went up slightly as I thought I'd been too harsh in my former ratings but most went down by one/half a star.

Now downloading the Di Gi Charat Christmas special, which I'll save until the holiday. Yes, I know I said I'd stop downloading new stuff until after Christmas, but since these are one off movies and specials connected to a series I already have I'm not counting them as a breach of that statement.

[edit2] I've now seen three weeks of anime according to A-P :proud:

And if the edits for this post and my last one had been separate posts I would have just hextruple posted :proud:

ReputationRep:
    hextruple posting :rolleyes: i still hold the record for quadruple posting :proud:

my sub ends tomorrow :sad: should i keep my av or change it? :hmmmm:

Gunslinger Girl is getting good, im on ep 5 now ;yes;

*waiting for Yosuba&! 4* :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ichigo?)
    Thanks for the rep angry :hugs:

Excel saga... I should probably watch that

I'm just going to begin D-Gray man. :yep: Anyone else seen it?
    I saw a bit of it, and it was ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    hextruple posting :rolleyes: i still hold the record for quadruple posting :proud:

my sub ends tomorrow :sad: should i keep my av or change it? :hmmmm:

Gunslinger Girl is getting good, im on ep 5 now ;yes;

*waiting for Yosuba&! 4* :p:
    I wasn't going to say anything but since the subject is here...

My subs final day is today:

Kes don't take that as a sign of me leaving :p:

AJ don't think i scrounged off you and now my freebie has run out I'm not going to bother.

My bank account hasn't been attached to my PP account, so I'm working on that, then I'm getting a three month sub

Please don't take this as a sign to "be kind" and sub me or anything. I hate being in debt to people.

Oddly serious post over :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: *Tries not to sub truerd*

ReputationRep:
    Clicks on the spoiler tag in Sephirona sig

Oh shi-

:cry: I have to write an 1800 word philosphy essay. Might choose free speech and go crazy :p: (er)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I have a 1,800 word essay on the subject of 'technology used in environmental science'. How vague and boring . I'm going to focus on earthquakes and how the methods of detecting and measuring them have improved through time ;yes;

*notices Hayate's username change* What is this? Username four? Or maybe five? :hmmm: :p:

@ eugenius: Your avatar is pretty cool, but if it's just there to celebrate Rika's victory then maybe you should change it unless you intend to sub again in the next few months. Only Saimoe will be old news by the Christmas holidays :p:. Whereas if you just really like Rika or don't have any better avatars then I'd stick with it

ReputationRep:
    Finally finished watching speed grapher,anyone in the uni computer room might have thought i was watching hentai at some points :wtf?:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I've nearly finished Umisho, it's so funny that pretty much all other anime I'm 'watching' have been put on hold (apart from the Di Gi Charat movie, which I watched earlier. I need more chibis!)

ReputationRep:
    D Gray man is pretty awesome

ReputationRep:
    why call yourself strawberry?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I've succeeded in convincing aberanime society to show Higurashi no Naku Koro ni next year :proud:

Ichigo could also mean 15 (1 = 'ichi', 5 = 'go'). The amount of times I have to tell Bleach fans that is insane, and I haven't even watched the series :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kestral)
    why call yourself strawberry?
    because I love strawberrys :love:

don't you like me anymore? :p: too gay? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ichigo?)
    D Gray man is pretty awesome
    Indeed it is. It only gets better. ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I've succeeded in convincing aberanime society to show Higurashi no Naku Koro ni next year :proud:

Ichigo could also mean 15 (1 = 'ichi', 5 = 'go'). The amount of times I have to tell Bleach fans that is insane, and I haven't even watched the series :p:
    As a Bleach fan, I am insulted. I knew that, thank you very much. :hmmm:

EDIT: Higurashi Kai 18 is out by the way :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Bleach and One piece are probably at the bottom of my 'have to watch' list.

Favorite Anime couples?
    Shion x Keiichi from Higurashi no Naku... when they aren't killing each other <.<
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    ^was that from the 1st series? :p:

Mion x Keiichi :love:

Nagisa x Tamao from Strawberry Panic make such an adorable couple :love:

edit: yes! Higurashi ep 18 is on megaupload :party:

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.