Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime society watch

Announcements
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm still undecided between Gunslinger Girl, Shakugan no Shana and Yoake mae Yori Ruriiro na - Crescent Love - when it comes to choosing my next series. Which I may have to do this weekend, seeing as I've nearly finished Umisho.

I seem to be getting through a series a week at the moment . And it's not as though they're short series either; Excel Saga was 26 episodes (long for me) but I had so many boring lectures and it seemed to be the best cure for my boredom ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching one episode a day at most (excluding weekends)
    which i think is getting nearer healthy. I should probly cut down on my TSR time though.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: bout the tsr

time spent on anime a day: an hour
    time spent on tsr a day: 5+ hours
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Time spent on anime on a working day: ~3 hours (5 on anime soc night)
    Time spent playing Sims 2 any day: ~2 hours
    Time spent on TSR: On and off, I check every hour or so for posts and if I start a conversation I could be on it for hours; otherwise anime/sims takes priority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Time spent on anime on a working day: ~3 hours (5 on anime soc night)
    Time spent playing Sims 2 any day: ~2 hours
    Time spent on TSR: On and off, I check every hour or so for posts and if I start a conversation I could be on it for hours; otherwise anime/sims takes priority.
    what about uni work?

ReputationRep:
    Uni what? :p:

ReputationRep:
    ok, i'm off to revise now, for real!!!!!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    Uni what? :p:
    :ditto:

I may spend 30 minutes - an hour in between anime/sims/TSR on work, in which I will write 100-200 words (300 on a very good day). I then hand in the assignment on the day of the deadline, usually a good ~500 words below the word count :p:

ReputationRep:
    :ciao: kes

im still a sub WTF?

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

I may spend 30 minutes - an hour in between anime/sims/TSR on work, in which I will write 100-200 words (300 on a very good day). I then hand in the assignment on the day of the deadline, usually a good ~500 words below the word count :p:
    i wish i was as organised as you :puppyeyes:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    ^ Check your account, go to paid subscription and check the date. If it still says today, then maybe it won't run out until the exact minute of the hour I subbed you a month ago :dontknow:. If I remember correctly that was in the evening!

ReputationRep:
    its says yesterday :confused: oh well, more time to spam then :ninja:

edit: JR says it will run out at 12:40

edit: sub just ran out :sad:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    i wish i was as organised as you :puppyeyes:
    I work by the clock, I'd go as far as to say I do so obsessively (except I only apply this rule to my hobbies, strangely ).

For example, I only start watching an anime episode within 5 minutes after the hour or the half hour. E.g if the time is 4:04 PM I may watch anime, if it is 4:06 PM then I'll do work instead and aim to finish for 4:30-4:35 which are okay anime watching times .

It may seem mad to you, everyone I've told thinks it's weird, but it's become such a habit that I actually get a lot of work done that way :p: (the fact that I'm prone to distraction and often miss that 5 minute bracket also helps )

[edit] I see, and Truered's too. But you both still seem to have your usertitles, don't people usually lose them when a sub runs out?

ReputationRep:
    ;console;
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I now have Higurashi Kai 18 :proud: (though I have yet to watch 17).

ReputationRep:
    I work by the clock, I'd go as far as to say I do so obsessively (except I only apply this rule to my hobbies, strangely ).

For example, I only start watching an anime episode within 5 minutes after the hour or the half hour. E.g if the time is 4:04 PM I may watch anime, if it is 4:06 PM then I'll do work instead and aim to finish for 4:30-4:35 which are okay anime watching times .

It may seem mad to you, everyone I've told thinks it's weird, but it's become such a habit that I actually get a lot of work done that way :p: (the fact that I'm prone to distraction and often miss that 5 minute bracket also helps )

[edit] I see, and Truered's too. But you both still seem to have your usertitles, don't people usually lose them when a sub runs out?
    woah that is strange :p: but if it works for you then thats cool i usually only watch anime during the night before i go to bed, its not anime which is distracting from my work, i think its tsr

bout the user title thing, i thought that too :confused:

kes :hugs:

i downloaded Higurashi 18 a couple of hours ago, will be watching that very soon ;yes;
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Ah well, at least you can carry on celebrating Rika's victory a little longer, as I will be until I can be bothered to change my sig image :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh AJ, you're so crazy
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm not crazy, I'm FRODO!

I need to find a winter themed avatar for next month :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    Mordor doesn't exist, and that's far too busy to be Wales :p:

So where are you? (That is you right, I think I recognize the hair )

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.