Month and a couple of days for me.

Good night. Don't let the Euge crawl up and molest you

ReputationRep:
    i dont do that :puppyeyes:

:rofl: at the vid, makes me want to watch Azumanga Daioh again
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I may watch Azumanga Daioh again if I can get on top of my current anime situation before the end of the year

ReputationRep:
    Loving the picture of middle earth :rofl:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Question (aimed at Truered, but if anyone else knows then please tell me ):

Yesterday the Azumanga Daioh Omnibus was published, and since there doesn't seem to be much demand for it (i.e it hasn't got 2 months of pre-orders :p:) I was considering buying it. The question I have is do you know how many volumes this omnibus contains? I'm guessing that it has all four of them judging by the hefty 686 pages, but if so then why has it been labeled volume 1? :confused:

[edit] Actually maybe I won't get it yet, since in the few seconds since I posted that it has risen from 2-3 days to 4-6 weeks dispatch time .

ReputationRep:
    However the individual volumes are in stock

I consider the manga a bit funnier, but the anime has Kaorin as a more important character :p: That's the important factor :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    The individual volumes would end up costing twice as much as the omnibus (that's assuming it does have all four volumes in one).

ReputationRep:
    hmm im going to start watching something new soon , :lolz: @ that kimura vid
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    hmm im going to start watching something new soon , :lolz: @ that kimura vid
    Anything particular in mind?

ReputationRep:
    no :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    The individual volumes would end up costing twice as much as the omnibus (that's assuming it does have all four volumes in one).
    That's no excuse Frodo :p:

Especially since you're now Mr amazon prime in happy land where rainbows give you chewits and stuff
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    It only gives me quicker postage for free, no other discounts :p: And on an order of that size I would have probably chosen the free super saver delivery option anyway as the books themselves are expensive enough! I'll consider it, though I'll most likely get Ah! My Goddess 5 instead (and the person who did the review for that series on Amazon should be fired, he clearly knew nothing about it :hmmm: ).

ReputationRep:
    D Gray man is bloody awesome!!! :eek: Suspense... ALLEN!!! :bawling:

I wanna finish Chobits I'm horrible at balancing work and anime :p: One more episode One more episode :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ichigo?)
    D Gray man is bloody awesome!!! :eek: Suspense... ALLEN!!! :bawling:

I wanna finish Chobits I'm horrible at balancing work and anime :p: One more episode One more episode :p:
    hmmm, i might go back to watching D greyman once my work is out the way. I stopped watching it cos i was averaging 6 anime a day.

ReputationRep:
    not fair coursework and being ill kept me away from fun and this soc, hopefully will be posting more soon not that any1 missed me particularly, lol

ReputationRep:
    Gurren Lagann almost over. Also watched all of Doujin work. Very perverted but very very funny
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by kestral)
    hmmm, i might go back to watching D greyman once my work is out the way. I stopped watching it cos i was averaging 6 anime a day.
    Six series or six episodes? :p: Because if it's the latter then that's me on an average working day if I don't have any imminent assignments and don't feel like playing Sims 2 . I could watch 10-12 on a holiday/non-busy weekend! And I have no intention of cutting down, I like my current habits.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not as addicted as you. I watched no anime yesterday, though i did watch about 5 on sunday. how do you watch 6 series in a day???
    I have watched an entire series in 2 days though
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    How to watch 6 series in a day:

DiGi Charat: 16 episodes each ~3 minutes long = 48 minutes.
    Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan: 4 episodes ~25 minutes long = 100 minutes
    Bottle Fairy: 13 eps ~12 minutes = 156 minutes
    Puni Puni Poemy: 2 eps ~25 minutes = 50 minutes
    REC: 10 episodes ~10 minutes = 100 minutes
    Itsudatte My Santa: 2 episodes ~25 minutes = 50 minutes

48+100+156+50+100+50 = 504 minutes. Minutes in a day = 1440
    So you can watch six series in just over a third of a day ;yes;

Short series for the win.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.