The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

omg how do i join this soc??

btw, ne1 watching any of the new anime this season? eg Mai-Otome (Mai-Hime 2)?
juueru_chou
There are some people who do not want to have to read what is being said all the time as it distracts them from what they are watching, thus dubs appeal more to them.

Yeah, I think that's probrably it. I'm awful at concentration on two things at once.
doctor_b

Go to User CP, click group memberships, the option to join should be there.
For some reason, I can't stand dubs. Well, it's not just anime, I suppose. I dislike watching anything from a language that has been dubbed to other language.

I really like subs, though.
Reply 544
hey anybody collected all the episodes of bleach yet?
Reply 545
doctor_b

I just saw the first episode was up on Baka so I am downloading it now. According the animenfo, although the characters are the same, the story is completely different.
jay-mob
hey anybody collected all the episodes of bleach yet?

As far as I'm aware, they have up to 53 episodes for Bleach (fansubbed)

Although the manga has proceeded further than the anime.

I think it has not finished yet, or has it?
Reply 547
ok, ive just got inot evangelion.... and well.... im hooked... only got vol1+2 platinum, and i just need to get the rest!! its a requirement, how many evas are there by the end btw? just so i know...
Reply 548
I remember evangelion. I have the dvds of end of evangelion and, death and rebirth.
Reply 549
to be honest i want rather to collect bleach than naruto, and has this anime finished as well ??? i mean Mai-Otome or mai-hime, and wot is it about?
Reply 550
jay-mob
to be honest i want rather to collect bleach than naruto, and has this anime finished as well ??? i mean Mai-Otome or mai-hime, and wot is it about?

Mai Hime has finished, it ran for 1 series (26 episodes) but Mai Otome has only got the first episode on fansub so it is safe to assume it is a new series.

Mai Hime is about a group of girls who could call forth great power (both in combat and in the form of a very powerful companion) and their fight against monsters that begin to turn up around their school (I would say about the later plot, but it really would spoil it).

Mai Otome seems to have the same characters as Mai Hime(although their personalities and roles are very different from in Mai Hime), but the story does look quite different (although some of the basic ideas from Mai Hime do seem to be present).
does anyone know when the fansubbed version of bleach 52 & 53 is out? :redface:
Reply 552
spike_spiegel
does anyone know when the fansubbed version of bleach 52 & 53 is out? :redface:

Bleach 52-53 has already been released by Bleach society and Dattebayo.

I just decided to randomly download a couple of new anime series and just watched animal yokocho. I have to say that this is one of the strangest anime series I have seen in ages (it is about a door to a world full of stuffed animals in this girl's bedroom) although it looks like it could be amusing (and since it is a TV Tokyo production I have faith it will be good).
Reply 553
I just took a look at another new series out, Blood+, which looks quite good as well. From what I can gather it is about a girl who lost her memory of everything past a year ago and is living normally until she gets attacked by a kind of vampire like creature but is saved by a mysterious man.
It looks like it breaks from the normal vampire plot you see in most anime series and also a change in the vampire type, which is refershing.

I am going to start watching at least the first episode of all new anime series that are released on fansub, which should help people decide if they want to start watching any of the new series, but are unsure of what to choose.
Has To Heart 2 been fansubbed?
Reply 555
doctor_b
Has To Heart 2 been fansubbed?

The first episode of To heart 2 has been released as a fansub, just seach on google for it.
Reply 556
Hey mark i think its a impressive move lol i think i am adding all these things to my to watch animes.
tbh i dont even watch any other stuff nowadays much more realaxing to hav sum animes finished when i come back home.
Reply 557
jay-mob
Hey mark i think its a impressive move lol i think i am adding all these things to my to watch animes.
tbh i dont even watch any other stuff nowadays much more realaxing to hav sum animes finished when i come back home.

If you want a couple of suggestions for some short anime series (no more than 26 episodes) that have already finished, I would be happy to give you a list of those that I have seen and really liked the look of.

Although an older anime series by the looks of it, I just watched the first episode of daddy long legs, which seems to be about this girl called Judy who lived in an orphanage but got a scholarship to highschool. As far as I can gather the series follows her through highschool, but to what end I am unsure.

Another series I watched the first episode of was Black cat, which seems to be about an asassin(sp) called XIII (nothing to do with the game of that name) who works as an Eraser for Chronos, a powerful syndicate. The first episode (and the opening theme) does allude to their being a presence of supernatural powers and looks to be quite promising.
Reply 558
i really love to watch animes altho i just started a year ago but i didnt watch that many so far i would say however just give me a shout. :biggrin:
Reply 559
why did somebody edit it?

Latest

Trending

Trending