Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The weekend things aren't regular, and they're mainly to help newbies or the obsessed :p: I'm a bit of both :cool:

Oh and I've been wondering why do you have proud with :: as your usertitle? :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    It's a bit out of date now, I used it to celebrate the fact that I had Yotsuba 5 at last :p:

ReputationRep:
    So when are you going to have your next avatar change? Me and Euge are doing our best to keep the "Kawaii" level up.

Also, does that guy have hairy ears? That's been bugging me for a while
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    My avatar changes 12 AM on the 1st of December, to what exactly I'm still not sure.

Yes, Oboro has hairy ears, as do all members of his tribe in Utawarerumono ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    I loved Sailor moon when I was little, hence the profile picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ms ultra)
    where? In shippuden or season 1???
    Shippuden. Though the Manga is far ahead.
    We should really have a subforum
    We're depending on you AJ!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I think we'd need more active members to warrant a subforum . Plus we'd have to move to 'Entertainment', and wouldn't be a society anymore so I'd lose my position of power :p: Maybe if there was enough demand, and if the other leaders backed it; but I'm not totally convinced it would be worth it.

ReputationRep:
    WE HAVE LOTS :eek:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I think about 12 at most of the older members are active; I've accepted a few new members so hopefully they'll stick around, but even so it's not a huge amount

ReputationRep:
    Well let's start doing things about it then
    truerd, euge,aj,ms-ultra,kestral,sephirona,lady-s, are the most active I think. We should analyze every detail!
    This could be fun!

ReputationRep:
    :hmpf:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I was also counting vin, Aksan, wiwarin_mir (whose permission would be nessesary), Kagutsuchi and possibly goldenGAZE :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I was also counting vin, Aksan, wiwarin_mir (whose permission would be nessesary), Kagutsuchi and possibly goldenGAZE :p:
    im glad someone was :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT VIN!

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I'm remembered despite my minimal posting recently. xD
    *is dying for a new episode of Higurashi Kai*

EDIT: As soon as I posted this, I saw Higurashi Kai 19 out. I'm psychic. >.> <.<

ReputationRep:
    ohh ohh count me I'm very active but since I'm more into the manga side i usually don't understand most of the anime talk. I do regularly read this thread though.

ReputationRep:
    Come friends. Let's take hold of the impossible and stare it in the eyes and tell it we do not fear you! With these hands let us stop typing insults about one another and break through any obstacles in our way! With these legs rarely used let us run towards hope! From the wise veteran otaku to those with a more then fleeting interest let us as one have our voices be heard, and either be victorious or extinguished together as one!

Is that not the way of The Anime society?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Come friends. Let's take hold of the impossible and stare it in the eyes and tell it we do not fear you! With these hands let us stop typing insults about one another and break through any obstacles in our way! With these legs rarely used let us run towards hope! From the wise veteran otaku to those with a more then fleeting interest let us as one have our voices be heard, and either be victorious or extinguished together as one!
    Speak for yourself. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Death Note episode 2, and a lot is happening in a short amount of time. It makes me wonder how such a fast paced anime could last for so many episodes, I assume there must be quite a few plot twists ahead.
    (I was reading old pages and noticed this post and was inclined to respond considering Death Note is within my top 5 anime of all time (ok, I'm more a fan of the manga, but the anime is still good).)

The anime follows the manga exactly but at a certain point, it diverges away from it. If it followed the manga exactly, it would be much longer. (Over 50 episodes most likely). It only seems fast paced now because it doesn't seem like much could be built from the plot. Tsugumi Ohba is a brilliant writer. ^.^

ReputationRep:
    OH i love love love death note, both the anime and the manga were good. I liked the anime op and ending songs too.

I actually haven't finished the anime, i dunno why because i loved it but since I've read the manga they were really similar

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.