The Anime society Watch

This discussion is closed.
caraniel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wheeee Higurashi...Kai 20 just finished downloading! Off I go to watch!
Truered
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well thanks to a burst from yesterday evening and just now, I'm now over halfway through Cowboy Bebop

I like it, and I'm listening to the dub Watched the movie first, with the dub, and they do a very good job. Ein and Ed are so cute
caraniel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Great ep of Higurashi this week. Its all starting to build to the expected big ending!
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I couldn't find the full version of the Gunslinger Girl OP anywhere for free download online, so I downloaded iTunes and purchased it :proud:.

I'm downloading Higurashi Kai 20 after Potemayo finishes ;yes;.
goldenGAZE
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm about to watch Clannad , hope its good!!
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just found a program to change the OP from iTunes' silly MPEG4 format to MP3 . Also converts WMVs to AVI apparently, should come in useful for getting my AMVs to play on my Sims 2 TV :king1:
goldenGAZE
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
OMG AJ please tell me the name of the program, i need something that converts stuff in to AVI so that i can put videos on my Zen!

Just finished Clannad, the ending song is...Interesting:p:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by goldenGAZE)
OMG AJ please tell me the name of the program, i need something that converts stuff in to AVI so that i can put videos on my Zen!
Unfortunately although the site said it was the full version, only the demo was available for free download (and it wouldn't convert anything longer than 5 minutes) . I'm guessing your videos are longer than that? If not then Google xilisoft video converter . I had to burn the MPEG4 to a disk and rip it in MP3 format to get the Gunslinger Girl OP in the end :p:

The Potemayo special wasn't the best, but it was cute. Higurashi Kai is now ~3.3% downloaded, my fast download site doesn't have it yet. So I'm waiting to see which happens first: this ~6 hour download completing or the fast site updating and adding the episode.
caraniel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by goldenGAZE)

Just finished Clannad, the ending song is...Interesting:p:
"Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango Daikazoku~"........yeap its really demented, but strangely hypnotic! Gotta love the Big Dango Family!
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Tsukasa version FTW!
caraniel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
OMG that is ridiculously cute!
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I know, seeing that video was enough to make me vote for Tsukasa instead of Suiseiseki in this year's Saimoe! And as I'm sure everyone has realized, I quite like Suiseiseki ~desu
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Tsukasa version FTW!
Well that's probably the second creepiest thing I've seen this week
caraniel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
what was the 1st tru?
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I watched the film Sunshine, and near the end a guy who's been burnt by the sun and goes crazy is hanging someone over a deep drop. The other person grabs his arm to try and not fall, but due to the burns, rips the skin from the arm
caraniel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
eww. Sorry I asked!
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hey all
how are ye ?
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Including this, I'm one post from 600 in this society vin.

And AJ smells of hobbit feet.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I watched 'Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance' earlier; the director described it as "A dark, grim sort of a film", which was something of an understatement. Illegal organ trade :afraid:

[edit] I'm fine thanks, but I don't smell of Hobbit feet :hmmm:
caraniel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
so started Coyote Ragtime Show today. Its very entertaining. Loving the explosions and the 12 killer meido-loli-goth-robots! Such the winning combination!

Hey ya vin!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (541)
80.27%
Leave (133)
19.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed