Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime society watch

Announcements
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Ah, holding it sideways, I see. I suppose holding it normally would be a little bit silly considering the screen size . Though you'de either have to master using the controls sideways or keep turning it around whenever you want to change the page . I think I'll stick to buying manga and the occasional download, but you should give it a try and see if it works for you .

ReputationRep:
    I download an awful lot of manga......I only buy the series I absolutely fall in love with.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just finished Cowboy Bebop. A very good ending to a very good series IMO.

ReputationRep:
    Bang?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Indeed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Just finished Cowboy Bebop. A very good ending to a very good series IMO.
    aye

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what the anime where a kid gets shot by an italian baby carrying a special type of gun that makes the boy strip to his underwear and carry out his dying wish is called?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kestral)
    does anyone know what the anime where a kid gets shot by an italian baby carrying a special type of gun that makes the boy strip to his underwear and carry out his dying wish is called?
    :wtf?: no sorry

ReputationRep:
    damn i cant remember which ep of death ote i was on:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    and <<<<< THAT is how my avatar should look :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Cool avatar! But I'm still seeing download links in your last post before that one Kag, people reading back over the thread could still see them. I'll ask again, please edit them .

ReputationRep:
    I've finally finished Azumanga Daioh

I started in the summer holidays, and finally finished, at least four months later.

ReputationRep:
    only one more ep of death note to go! ive been loving the 2nd opening and ending themes

ReputationRep:
    Oh and see if you can spot the change on my A-P sig

ReputationRep:
    azumanga at the top perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    only one more ep of death note to go! ive been loving the 2nd opening and ending themes
    Maximum the Hormone rule!

ahh i've watched too much Clannad, now i've gotta wait for more episodes to be aired. Also been singing Dango, Dango all day!!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    I've finally finished Azumanga Daioh

I started in the summer holidays, and finally finished, at least four months later.
    According to Amazon, I bought the second .hack SIGN DVD back in August 2006. I bought the first one a few months before that, but in a shop so I don't know the exact date. I still have yet to fully finish that series.

ReputationRep:
    Dango daikazoku~ ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    azumanga at the top perhaps?
    :king1: ;yay;

ReputationRep:
    I so need to buy the AzuDai omnibus...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.