Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    This bugged me for ages because I knew I had read a synopsis similar to this!
    Finally figured it out - think it may be 'Katekyō Hitman Reborn!' a Weekly Shonen Jump series. The anime and manga are both still ongoing!

Hoorah that really annoyed me!
    You should be our leader :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I remembered Kes asking about it a few pages back and it sounded familiar but couldnt remember the name of the series. It suddenly occured to me a few minutes ago!
    oh thats actually amazing

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: :blush: oh stop! I only remembered because it sounds like such a fun series and I tend to like Shonen Jump stuff.......I considered picking up the series a few months ago but my watch/read list is really full!

ReputationRep:
    heehee

ReputationRep:
    I have to feed the homeless right now. I'll see you guys bye

ReputationRep:
    byeee :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Cya Seph!

I have begun the countdown to freedom!

Thanks for the rep kes! :hugs:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    You should be our leader
    Don't go plotting mutiny! :hmmm: (:afraid: ). There will be a new leader when this thread closes and the next one opens (that's in addition to the current leaders, not replacing them). Until then Juno and I are the only ones in charge aroud here :p:.

[edit] And before someone complains that that's too far in the future, I'd like to point out that in the last week we've made ~1,000 posts. And we're ~3,000 posts away from closing. So it could happen in time for Christmas or the New Year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Don't go plotting mutiny! :hmmm: (:afraid: ). There will be a new leader when this thread closes and the next one opens (that's in addition to the current leaders, not replacing them). Until then Juno and I are the only ones in charge aroud here :p:.

[edit] And before someone complains that that's too far in the future, I'd like to point out that in the last week we've made ~1,000 posts. And we're ~3,000 posts away from closing. So it could happen in time for Christmas or the New Year!
    :eek: this thread is closing!? but its been around for ages, since the old days of tsr, before the new crap skin thingy, before it became a business :hmpf:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    ...before there was a limit of 10,000 posts per thread . A big shame that it has to close, it has to be one of the oldest threads still open :sadnod:. But once again it's these silly new rules, I'll actually retake my complaint about the translation rule being the stupidest because this is even more pointless. This, and the rule against bumping old threads. What harm could posting in an old inactive thread possibly do? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    with the post limit thing and thread closures isnt that something to do with servers and referenceing hundreds of pages and speeds and whatnot
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    22% of my non-chat posts are in this thread :sadnod:

I'm going to watch the end of FF Legend of the Crystals OVA tonight in anime soc. Which should be fun seeing as I've only seen the first episode so far and have no idea what happened in between :p:. Also watching some random episodes of Tokko and Mellowlink, again I've missed a load in between.

[edit] Surely one thread with 15,000 posts would take up the same amount of memory as two threads with a combined total of 15,000 posts? Maybe even slightly less? And we already have hundreds of pages, what will a hundred more do? Nobody is going to read back further than the last month or so anyway (apart from caraniel :p: Or someone who wanted to see the origins of this thread, but they wouldn't read to far forward either).

ReputationRep:
    22% of my non-chat posts are in this thread :sadnod:

I'm going to watch the end of FF Legend of the Crystals OVA tonight in anime soc. Which should be fun seeing as I've only seen the first episode so far and have no idea what happened in between :p:. Also watching some random episodes of Tokko and Mellowlink, again I've missed a load in between.

[edit] Surely one thread with 15,000 posts would take up the same amount of memory as two threads with a combined total of 15,000 posts? Maybe even slightly less? And we already have hundreds of pages, what will a hundred more do? Nobody is going to read back further than the last month or so anyway (apart from caraniel :p: Or someone who wanted to see the origins of this thread, but they wouldn't read to far forward either).
    um yeah.....I have issues. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Elections, ancient prophecies or fights to the death?

ReputationRep:
    :fight:

ReputationRep:
    I'm standing by AJ. Defend to the death! >.<

ReputationRep:
    Askan, i see you got an offer from York, congrats

ReputationRep:
    wh-what?! :eek: Mutiny?!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.