The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm really tired too :s-smilie:. I forgot to turn off my phone and was woken up a good 2 hours before I planned.

I'm aiming to finish Ah! My Goddess today ;yes;
Reply 7781
AngryJellyfish
I'm really tired too :s-smilie:. I forgot to turn off my phone and was woken up a good 2 hours before I planned.

I'm aiming to finish Ah! My Goddess today ;yes;

I changed my alarm and put it back 15 minutes. Luckily that meant I woke up a minute before the cleaner came in, as opposed to suddenly waking up to find a lady holding a mop with my door open to the world :s-smilie:
:hahaha:

that reminds me i got to clean my room before the holidays :eek:
I was woken up by room inspection on Tuesday :p:
Reply 7784
8 eugenius

I'm going to hide away my anime and manga, and put my TV in the bathroom and then drop some napalm in my room. It'll be the only thing that works now :s-smilie:
what is napalm?

edit: :eek: woah! :laugh:
My room at uni halls passed the inspection :proud:. But my room at home is a mess because my siblings keep dumping stuff in it :s-smilie:

[edit] http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/napalm
my rooms always a mess :p: i have 2 big piles of clothes on the floor, one clean, the other dirty :s-smilie: lucky i dont have inspections :p:

what happens if your room dont pass AJ? do they make you move out? :s-smilie:
Reply 7788
I have to go to a lecture now :ciao:
bye Tru, id better be off too :s-smilie: :ciao:
8 eugenius

I should clean my room as I can hardly reach my mouse as my desk is piled up with junk. :eek:

I'm guessing most of you live at student halls?
ElectricOceans
I should clean my room as I can hardly reach my mouse as my desk is piled up with junk. :eek:

I'm guessing most of you live at student halls?

nah, i live in a house/flat :smile:
I never knew you got inspections at student halls, at least at a flat you can make as much mess as you want and not have to worry about any inspections.
well our house/flat is uni owned but we dont get inspections anyways :biggrin:
I'm sure even if you did get inspections at your flat there would be no complaints right? :laugh:
8 eugenius
what happens if your room dont pass AJ? do they make you move out? :s-smilie:

They check back the day afterwards, and if it still fails then you have to pay for cleaners to do it for you :p:.
All this talk of tidying has actually inspired me to start tidying my desk. :smile: :laugh:
Reply 7797
I had a dream about anime last night
Juno
I had a dream about anime last night

Its because you spend to much time using the anime society! :biggrin: :laugh:
My last Anime dream was a few weeks ago :p:
Princes Monoke tried to kill me :s-smilie:

Latest