The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7880
seph i like ur new avatar :smile:
i wonder if i can make my one bigger now :frown: i will go an see
Truered
Because he was crap and kept on suggesting adding anime titles to impress readers :p:

:toofunny:
Lady_S
seph i like ur new avatar :smile:
i wonder if i can make my one bigger now :frown: i will go an see

If you don't subscribe I believe your avatar can only be 50x50 :frown:
Too bad its for subs only. I had this avatar reserved up until I could sub/or be sub'ed
Reply 7884
kestral
why did you un - become a PS helper?

I unbecame a PS Helper because it's ****. Seriously. There's hundreds of PS's to do, and everyone wants theirs done right now or else. And so you get loads of nasty PMs for if you don't reply quickly enough, or if their friend's auntie's dog suggests something else. But hardly anyone ever bothers to say thank you.

I did hundreds of PS's whilst I was a Helper, over several years. And I can probably count the thank you PMs without taking my shoes and socks off.
Reply 7885
AngryJellyfish
Well I'd prefer not to have to add this society to the wiki myself, and I have to wonder if Juno knows enough about the subject :p:. So if we can add socs then unless Juno does want to give it a go then feel free :biggrin:

The whole idea is that everyone can edit the wiki. So if either of us did create the page, hopefully all the members would make a small contribution anyway.
Reply 7886
Juno
I unbecame a PS Helper because it's ****. Seriously. There's hundreds of PS's to do, and everyone wants theirs done right now or else. And so you get loads of nasty PMs for if you don't reply quickly enough, or if their friend's auntie's dog suggests something else. But hardly anyone ever bothers to say thank you.

I did hundreds of PS's whilst I was a Helper, over several years. And I can probably count the thank you PMs without taking my shoes and socks off.

I have yet to help with one, but i think it will be good practice for me in improving my writing quality and stuff.
Always wondered what PS helper actually does.
Reply 7888
Hey Euge, want to feel jealous? :p:

Also as a PS helper I can imagine kes taking crap from no one :love:
Reply 7889
Sephirona

Don't ever go on Blankety Blank.
Reply 7890
Sephirona

They help with PS's :ninja:
Tru :love:
Yeah, I quit being a PS Helper because everyone told me I was bad at it :p:. I only signed up in the first place because Juno asked me to and because free riches sounded cool :proud:
Reply 7892
lol. I'll probly be crap at it too. will they sack me?
Reply 7893
AngryJellyfish
Yeah, I quit being a PS Helper because everyone told me I was bad at it

;console;

You're a good society leader though.

Well actually societies leader with all your nerd societies (including this one) :p:
Truered
;console;

You're a good society leader though.

Well actually societies leader with all your nerd societies (including this one) :p:

I agree, you are a good society leader. :smile:
especially when you rep your members! :biggrin:
I rep active members who contribute towards the society ;yes;.

[edit] Wonder when the other two subbed people will show up? :yawn:
Reply 7896
Hello!!..........I am so tired.......but at least its Friday :biggrin:

Hows everyone this miserable wet evening?
I swear i've posted here more than i've posted in any thread before. :smile:
Guess that makes me an active member?
Reply 7898
AngryJellyfish
I rep active members who contribute towards the society ;yes;.

So how the heck did you choose me then? :p:
[shock] caraniel! Your username has turned green! [/shock]

[edit] Because IMO you fit that description Truered :p:. And yeah you've made quite a few posts in a short amount of time ElectricOceans :smile:

Latest