Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Night seph!

Right...these downloads are obviously not going to finish tonight. So off to bed it is!

*changed sig to match avatar......yeah I was bored*

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

Cool av Cara

#zomg# AJ's av! :laugh: nice!

Feck, Truered's overtaken me :eek3:

*goes back to read last few pages*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElectricOceans)
    Well i'm off now so if I do get banned I wont be on until the 14th.
    I think getting banned before/during exams is a great idea tsr was partly why i didnt do well in my A-levels Good luck! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    couldnt sleep
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    couldnt sleep
    i never can sleep. this is me after sleeping tablets.

ReputationRep:
    i slept from 6-1 :proud: but its so boring now cos all my housemates are asleep :sad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    i doubt i'll sleep tonight, but im going to bed now
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    Night

The character is named Onsokumaru isn't it AJ?
    ;yes;

[edit] Philanthropy fansubs are finally showing signs of life again, they subbed what I assume are the TV (censored) versions of Dokuro-chan the Second 3-4. I'm not sure whether to download them now or to wait until the uncensored DVD release :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    AJ, youre up early as usual

Anyone seen Genshiken or read the manga? It basically revolves around this uni society where people are completely obssessed with anime/manga :teeth: i think you call them "otakus" ;yes; Its sounds really interesting and a lot different to what i usually watch/read so i may give it a go

:eek: Ive just noticed, Death Note has climbed up to 2nd on your top 5 ladder AJ, the ending must have been really good to overhaul Haibane Renmei
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    AJ, youre up early as usual

Anyone seen Genshiken or read the manga? It basically revolves around this uni society where people are completely obssessed with anime/manga :teeth: i think you call them "otakus" ;yes; Its sounds really interesting and a lot different to what i usually watch/read so i may give it a go

:eek: Ive just noticed, Death Note has climbed up to 2nd on your top 5 ladder AJ, the ending must have been really good to overhaul Haibane Renmei
    I've heard of Genshiken, but I never looked into it and so I've no idea what its about. Sounds pretty interesting though, I can usually relate to anything with otaku

Yeah, I was struggling to position Haibane Renmei, Death Note and Elfen Lied on my top 5. I actually re-watched a few episodes of each, and in the end I decided that Death Note didn't quite have the shock factor that Elfen Lied has. But it's plot was easily as good as Haibane Renmei's, and seeing as it was a little more action-packed it came out on top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    ;yes;

:proud:

ReputationRep:
    TRUUUUUUUUUUUUU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLS!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    TRUUUUUUUUUUUUU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLS GOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why thank you :hubba:

:ninja:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *downloading Dokuro-chan second eps 3-4 + Higurashi Kai 21*

Hopefully I'll be able to add Dokuro-chan the Second to A-P before anyone else beats me to it :proud:

ReputationRep:
    :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Higurashi Kai 21 already! :eek4: i still got 18-20 to watch

I hope to finish Koi Kaze tonight, then tomorrow i can finally start to watch my Love Hina DVDs #excited#

ReputationRep:
    Yay, AJ is now one of us. Death Note worshippers that is. ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aksan)
    Yay, AJ is now one of us. Death Note worshippers that is. ^.^

I'm going to read the manga when I get home. All twelve volumes have been sitting on a bookshelf in my room for three months.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I could never leave manga unread for that long :p:. It pained me enough when I opened the Amazon packages containing Azumanga Daioh and Elemental Gelade, which I won't be seeing again until Christmas now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Why thank you :hubba:

:ninja:
    why? thats because you sprayed perfume on yourself today that too of ESCADA..:p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.