The Anime society Watch

This discussion is closed.
kestral
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:hugs: ;console; :hugs: you must live with a bunch of real ****s!!!! They should be given a fate worse than being force fed laxitives while watching the tweenies!
Truered
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by kestral)
:hugs: ;console; :hugs: you must live with a bunch of real ****s!!!! They should be given a fate worse than being force fed laxitives while watching the tweenies!

Almost everynight (not an overstatement! ) a group come back, yelling and screaming until 2 or so in the morning. The hall has taken to occasionally smelling of cigerettes and so on.

I've never been a heavy drinker, but these people have put me off alcohol completely. However just for refreshment in the last week I'm gonna get some barcadi breezers are they are tasty
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
a fate worse than being force fed laxitives while watching the tweenies!
Force fed laxatives while watching Crest of the Stars? :p:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Truered)

Almost everynight (not an overstatement! ) a group come back, yelling and screaming until 2 or so in the morning. The hall has taken to occasionally smelling of cigerettes and so on.

I've never been a heavy drinker, but these people have put me off alcohol completely. However just for refreshment in the last week I'm gonna get some barcadi breezers are they are tasty
I'm used to not getting sleep, so my the housemate who lives in the room next door's habit of watching Disney films at 3-4 AM doesn't bother me any more :p:. But yeah, I don't drink except for on special occasions and if not doing so will prevent me from ending up like my housemates then all the better

[edit] Finished Gunslinger Girl, it was great and I can't wait for the second season. Considering that I finished Ah! My Goddess yesterday, Death Note the day before and Crescent Love the day before that; I have reached the conclusion that there is no way my current anime supplies will last until Christmas.
Lady_S
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
room next door's habit of watching Disney films at 3-4 AM doesn't bother me any more :p:
r u serious:p: lol

Hello to all by the way :hugs:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dead serious. It's not particularly loud, but Robin Hood and Beauty and the Beast have such awesome songs that I can't help but listen rather than try to sleep through it :rofl:. It's an improvement on my housemate from last year, who often had drunk conversations from her window with her boyfriend who stood outside at unsociable hours :p:
Lady_S
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol, well disney songs would always beat drunk and loud voices :rofl:

did u guys prefer old ayu sig or new haruhi i may change accordingly
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd prefer hakuna matata to OMG I LOVE YOU!!!! Lets get kebabs!!! Random R/B or rap music *High pitch girl shriek*
Sephirona
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
3-4am :eek:
kestral
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My flat mates were playing their guitars untill about 5:30 last night. for some reason i wasnt sleepy, I was doing origami. though i forced myself to go to bad when it reached 6:30.
kestral
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
stage 6 isnt working for me again
Sephirona
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How far do you guys live from your parents?
kestral
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
about 5 hours away.
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm still pondering over plans to blast Hare Hare yukai at 8 in the morning to give an early wake up to all of those who insist on yelling into the early morning hours.

You know give them the reverse treatment option
kestral
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:rofl:
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sephirona)
How far do you guys live from your parents?
By car via motorway about two hours. Far enough to be independant, but not totally isolated :ninja:
kestral
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm isolated in the city of constant wind and rain.
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm isolated in the city of constant wind and rain.
That's a description of every city in the UK :teeth:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
2 hours by bus from uni to home
kestral
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
north west england.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1099)
79.18%
Leave (289)
20.82%

Watched Threads