Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Haven't read new Manga for ages :argh:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I demand continuation of Bincho-tan, Magical Pokan, Nagasarete Airantou, Potemayo (ten minute special episodes aren't good enough!) and also Zombie-Loan.

ReputationRep:
    oooh yes Zombie-loan! The ending sort of left us in limbo (havent seen the others! lol)

Go read some then Seph!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Zombie-Loan just didn't end!

ReputationRep:
    lol that is true, I remember being very pissed off with the last episode and then even more annoyed that I couldnt find the manga!

ReputationRep:
    id love a 2nd series of Kenichi :cool: and love hina :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    oooh yes Zombie-loan! The ending sort of left us in limbo (havent seen the others! lol)

Go read some then Seph!
    I read everything twice
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Zombie-Loan didn't quite reach the same level of popularity as PEACH-PIT's other works .

ReputationRep:
    Havent actually seen any of Peach-Pits other stuff. I just liked the sound and look of Zombie-Loan when it was airing.

ReputationRep:
    yep yep, zombie-loan didn't end. There has to be another season

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: im going home tomorrow but i still havent cleaned my room nor pack up, but im too tired to do it
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Havent actually seen any of Peach-Pits other stuff. I just liked the sound and look of Zombie-Loan when it was airing.
    Well Rozen Maiden is just pure awesomeness. And I only have the manga for DearS, it started off well but the ending was a bit abrupt. At one point I downloaded a few episodes of DearS anime, but the OP was painful and they turned out to be dubs :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear Euge - going to have to get up early and do it arent ya!

Rozen Maiden is a series I must watch soon.....waiting til I have a bit of room in the schedule though.

Dubs.......ouch.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I know, I don't use that download site anymore :p: All good sites should note whether they have subs or dubs :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Yes like a health warning........"Caution this site contains Dubs which may cause your ears to bleed."
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Well I wasn't going to say this since some people like dubs, but meh.

All really good sites should only have subs ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    ..........I cant talk I admit that some dubs are done well. I like my dubbed Gundam Wing & Tenchi Muyo DVDs because I 1st watched them on TV in english so I'm used to it.

Attempted to watch some of the Death Note dub, but Light & Ryuuk's voices are throwing me as they are the same voice actors as Quatre & Zechs in Gundam Wing!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    i'm a bbit drunk

ReputationRep:
    We'll have to change that Juno! You need to be alot drunk! :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    i'm off to bed people :hugs: cara,eugen, seph and juno

when r we gonna fight Aj :cool:

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.