Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commander V)
    hey whats everyones favourite endings to things? i liked the cowboy ebebop end because it was just so sad
    I quite liked the ending to elfin lied, which, although very violent and most certainly not for children, was a breathtaking series (and I really did quite like the opening theme)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
    This may seem a little random, but has anyone here ever had a dream where you are in an anime, or a dream with anime characters e.t.c? I haven't myself, but some people I've talked to have, so I was curious to see if anyone else had.
    I have. Several times at that. There are some characters that I don't know, and some characters that I can recognize.

For me, it's really fun to have those kind of dream. It's kinda like watching a new movie/ova for that anime series. Sometimes, more than one anime can be mixed in the dreams. So, yeah, characters from different anime can fight against another or work together or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juueru_chou)
    I quite liked the ending of mai hime, although it was quite a strange one. You should start on mai Otame next, which is a kind of sequal (It has a very similar formula and has the same characters (but not the same people) in it as mai hime has.
    in some ways it felt a bit quick fix type thing, but was ok

Ive seen the first ep of mai otome but it was a bit wierd:confused:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Kaerimichi)
    I have. Several times at that. There are some characters that I don't know, and some characters that I can recognize.

For me, it's really fun to have those kind of dream. It's kinda like watching a new movie/ova for that anime series. Sometimes, more than one anime can be mixed in the dreams. So, yeah, characters from different anime can fight against another or work together or something like that.
    I suppose that could be quite inspiring for a fan fic/ new manga story!

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Hello everyone!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hi! :beer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commander V)
    in some ways it felt a bit quick fix type thing, but was ok

Ive seen the first ep of mai otome but it was a bit wierd:confused:
    It does seem a bit strange once you have watched mai hime, but that is mainly because there are the same characters in different persona.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juueru_chou)
    It does seem a bit strange once you have watched mai hime, but that is mainly because there are the same characters in different persona.
    yup thats it and the setting

ReputationRep:
    hmmm *bump*

ReputationRep:
    Can i join?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Depends. Why do you want to?

ReputationRep:
    theres a program about anime and manga on itv today!:eek: at 23.10:hmpf:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Anyone wanna buy Mark's collection of manga books?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    theres a program about anime and manga on itv today!:eek: at 23.10:hmpf:
    wasnt bad quite informative for something on itv:puke:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    He's got 3 prince of tennis books!

ReputationRep:
    :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    \o. hello fellow japanerdians! I would like to be listed in your society because i'm a big anime fan of two years or so. Particuarly I less than three (think about it :P) the following anime/manga stuff:

Ghibli (especially Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Grave of the Fireflies and the Nausicaa manga)
    Anime directed by Satoshi Kon (Tokyo Godfathers / Millenium Actress especially)
    Fruits Basket (just started collecting the Manga, had the DVDs for ages)
    Gundam (oh the shame of it all! Favorites are Zeta and Turn-A Gundam. I tragically have four models from the later, so i've crossed into the inner sanctum of nerdity :/. Well, ok, there are people far worse than that, but it's an academic distinction :P)
    Escaflowne Dragons! Robots! Romance! Psychotic Transexuals!
    Kiyohiko Azuma's series Azumanga Daioh and Yotsuba& are good fun.
    Cowboy Bebop Nowhere near as good as people stay, but still a good watch

There's other stuff I like, but above is the most important stuff Oh and a challenge: name the 3 characters in my avatar if you dare :P (and yes, looking at my website is cheating)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kupoartist)
    \o. hello fellow japanerdians! I would like to be listed in your society because i'm a big anime fan of two years or so. Particuarly I less than three (think about it :P) the following anime/manga stuff:

Ghibli (especially Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Grave of the Fireflies and the Nausicaa manga)
    Anime directed by Satoshi Kon (Tokyo Godfathers / Millenium Actress especially)
    Fruits Basket (just started collecting the Manga, had the DVDs for ages)
    Gundam (oh the shame of it all! Favorites are Zeta and Turn-A Gundam. I tragically have four models from the later, so i've crossed into the inner sanctum of nerdity :/. Well, ok, there are people far worse than that, but it's an academic distinction :P)
    Escaflowne Dragons! Robots! Romance! Psychotic Transexuals!
    Kiyohiko Azuma's series Azumanga Daioh and Yotsuba& are good fun.
    Cowboy Bebop Nowhere near as good as people stay, but still a good watch

There's other stuff I like, but above is the most important stuff Oh and a challenge: name the 3 characters in my avatar if you dare :P (and yes, looking at my website is cheating)

:wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    fear my neologisms. Fear them I say!

ReputationRep:
    right....:wtf?:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.