Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by kestral)
    I fell for it too, a long time ago

In other news, the Naruto Shipputard is still claiming he's seen a non-UK licensed, non completed series. From beginning to end in English on TV in this country. Methinks he must have time travelling abilities or something!

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps he is a dedicated Narutard?

Thank you entity AJ :p:

ReputationRep:
    And I've just realized something was missing with regards to Trigun.

With Evangelion and Escaflowne I felt sad at it's ending, wishing I could have continued for a little longer. I have an urge to some day watch them again- but not with Trigun.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but Trigun for me is a watched once, that's it series.

ReputationRep:
    was it any good though?

ReputationRep:
    everybody else seems to find us ok in our "hidden" soc.
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    I watched all of Escaflowne in a weekend. The noses could be used as back up if the swords broke :p:
    :rofl: :rofl: its true!!!
    the ending ruined it though:mad:

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhhhhh, must have anime! NEED ANIME!!!!!!!!!!
    stupid report!
    i soooooooo totally get you, last week was horrible (hard test, one presentation and written coursework which was due in this morning) but the assignment cloud has gone and now:cool: i will have a week where i expect to finish at LEAST 2 series

konichiwa all, as u guys can see, i'm here this early (for me) thats cause i'm at uni, i had to hand in work this morning :mad: i woke up at 5:30, left the house 6:35 and got here 8:00am:( :eek: thats soo wrong!!

and i spend the last 40 mins reading posts and being on anime-planet:rolleyes: i'm tired (and i went to bed late, cause i was finishing off work, around 1am)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_S)
    :rofl: :rofl: its true!!!
    the ending ruined it though:mad:
    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v703768SJ...1011120&rank=0
    :rofl: Never saw such a big animated nose:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v703768SJ...1011120&rank=0
    :rofl: Never saw such a big animated nose:p:
    some1 is on the soc:eek:

keep me company seph:p:

ReputationRep:
    some1 is on the soc:eek:

keep me company seph:p:
    I'll probably will
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :yawn: :hello:

I'm about to start Utena

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :yawn: :hello:

I'm about to start Utena
    did u just wake up aj?

yay some1 else is on, soooooooo bored, i was looking at ur a-p profile aj. To get ideas on what to watch next and over the holidays

i feel soooo sleepy :yawn:

what u watching now seph, death note

ReputationRep:
    did u just wake up aj?

yay some1 else is on, soooooooo bored, i was looking at ur a-p profile aj. To get ideas on what to watch next and over the holidays

i feel soooo sleepy :yawn:

what u watching now seph, death note
    I'm kinda watching Deathnote. Still looking for the perfect Anime to watch. Kenichi was perfect, Claymore was perfect, and Y Yu Hakusho was also the perfect anime to watch.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I may be slightly over-generous with my star-ratings on A-P, since even the worst series I've seen had some redeeming qualities. I've never seen anything I would call awful.

So if you're looking at how I rated series when getting ideas, it's probably best to stick to those I rated 5 star, the trully good ones. Or those on my top 5 list

ReputationRep:
    I may be slightly over-generous with my star-ratings on A-P, since even the worst series I've seen had some redeeming qualities. I've never seen anything I would call awful.

So if you're looking at how I rated series when getting ideas, it's probably best to stick to those I rated 5 star, the trully good ones. Or those on my top 5 list
    i do agree thatur too generous, karin and mai-otome don't deserve a 5 in my opinion, i gave them a 4 i think. Shakugan no shana movie a 5 :eek: and strawberry panic a 5 too. Ur tooooooooooo generous

i suggest u watch Muteki Kanban Musume- not much of a plot, but really fun with random fighting and entertaining charachters
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Those are definitely 5-star series :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    So the 2nd best Anime you ever watched was Deathnote? AJ?

ReputationRep:
    Those are definitely 5-star series :hmmm:
    i suppose they had that effect on u, but not on me:rolleyes:
    May-hime is better than mai-otome
    shakugan no shana is good and i like its concept but it does not have a wow factor for me and 5 star series need to leave a lasting impression of :eek: ;farhan; ;farhan; :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    i suppose they had that effect on u, but not on me:rolleyes:
    May-hime is better than mai-otome
    shakugan no shana is good and i like its concept but it does not have a wow factor for me and 5 star series need to leave a lasting impression of :eek: ;farhan; ;farhan; :clap2:
    absolutely right:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Urgh......Monday.....morning.... .bad

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.