The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9460
Sephirona
absolutely right:cool:

thank you hun :hugs:

:redface: by the way sowy aj, i haven't seen strawberry panic yet so it was a mistake to judge it (still wouldn't go for it:p: after reading about it)

Still i'm right about the other series

heya cara :smile:
its even worse waking up 5:30 to hand in work by 8am :frown: mondays drool!!:argh:
caraniel
Urgh......Monday.....morning.....bad

I actually stepped out of my house thinking it was Friday :doh:
Reply 9462
I'm currently sitting in a freezing corner of the office with a gigantic pile of discharges to process and file....Cara is not a happy bunny this morning at all!

Ick Lady S! Thats Waay to early to process rational thought!

Oh dear seph bit ahead of yourself there! lol
Reply 9463
Sephirona
I actually stepped out of my house thinking it was Friday :doh:

:rofl: :rofl: hahaha
can't wait for friday:cool:
this is the last week beofore hilidays, it think :confused: :p: actually i know :mad: i refuse to attend after this week:cool:

usually i try to spend friday's and saturday as a normal (non anime addict) girlie of my age. Meaning going out:p:
Reply 9464
caraniel
I'm currently sitting in a freezing corner of the office with a gigantic pile of discharges to process and file....Cara is not a happy bunny this morning at all!

poor bunny :hugs:

u have to hand in assignments by 9, but i prefer getting there earlier cause it gets REALLY HEKKKKTIC, and i know, my brain wasn't working too well, even now it isn't:frown: and i spent my time after that sitting in the lrc (learning resource centre) on a comp, my lecture strats at 11

like i said mondays drool :argh:
caraniel

I like office jobs:cool: :biggrin:
Reply 9466
Want mine? And I'll go back to studentdom?? :giggle:
caraniel
Want mine? And I'll go back to studentdom?? :giggle:

It depends what kind of boss you have :ninja:
Lady_S
May-hime is better than mai-otome
shakugan no shana is good and i like its concept but it does not have a wow factor for me and 5 star series need to leave a lasting impression

Mai Otome was miles better than Mai HiME, though that itself was far from a bad series. As for Mai Otome Zwei, not quite as good as either. I'm hoping Mai Otome 0 (confirmed for Feburary #excited# ) doesn't dissapoint.

Shana (the series) hasn't impressed me as much yet, but the movie was easily 5 star!
Reply 9469
Sephirona
It depends what kind of boss you have :ninja:

lol, cara i bet he would like a yoko (ttgl) type boss, lol :p:

office jobs, they probably r boring, and i'm heading towards that:rolleyes:
ideally i would have been a fashion designer or an anime designer,story writer and producer:biggrin: (i actually have a story, and u could be the main charachter cara:p: )
Reply 9470
I'm partically my own boss :p: I'm senior clerical :proud:

I preferred Mai-Hime (preferred the characters) over Mai-Otome, and Mai-Otome Zwei didnt much impress me at all.

Shana doesnt really get going till mid series and then its really good! Its been a slow start to the 2nd season too, but it is looking up now :wink:
I didnt rate the movie too highly because it is a re-hash of the beginning of the series and I had seen the series before it.

:rofl: Lady S! Can I really be the star!? :eek:
Reply 9471
AngryJellyfish
Mai Otome was miles better than Mai HiME, though that itself was far from a bad series. As for Mai Otome Zwei, not quite as good as either. I'm hoping Mai Otome 0 (confirmed for Feburary #excited# ) doesn't dissapoint.

Shana (the series) hasn't impressed me as much yet, but the movie was easily 5 star!

I like mai otome thats y i gave it a 4 star rating but nina annoyed me:p: lol and anty :rofl: is funny compared to mai, but still prefer mai:cool:. I like how twisted some of the charachter in mai Hime became towards the end :rofl:

mai otome confirmed, yay!!:smile:
Reply 9472
caraniel
I'm partically my own boss :p: I'm senior clerical :proud:

I preferred Mai-Hime (preferred the characters) over Mai-Otome, and Mai-Otome Zwei didnt much impress me at all.

Shana doesnt really get going till mid series and then its really good! Its been a slow start to the 2nd season too, but it is looking up now :wink:
I didnt rate the movie too highly because it is a re-hash of the beginning of the series and I had seen the series before it.

:rofl: Lady S! Can I really be the star!? :eek:

see, me and cara just have an understanding :hugs: agree with all u said!!:cool:

and yep, office girl turn into heroin, what ya thin? :rofl: (its copy written, i will sue any1 trying to steal my idea:mad: )

i'm off now, lecture in 10 min
Lady_S
see, me and cara just have an understanding :hugs: agree with all u said!!:cool:

and yep, office girl turn into heroin, what ya thin? :rofl: (its copy written, i will sue any1 trying to steal my idea:mad: )

i'm off now, lecture in 10 min

I do have a creative writing essay due this week:rolleyes:
caraniel

Other way around for me, I used the movie to decide whether the series was worth watching or not. And now I've just gotten past the events in the series which the movie covered, new stuff from now on :biggrin:.

Mai Otome has Arika. That alone makes it better than Mai-HiME. And Mashiro's personality, though completley opposite to her personality in Mai-HiME, still worked well :rofl:.
AngryJellyfish
Other way around for me, I used the movie to decide whether the series was worth watching or not. And now I've just gotten past the events in the series which the movie covered, new stuff from now on :biggrin:.

Mai Otome has Arika. That alone makes it better than Mai-HiME. And Mashiro's personality, though completley opposite to her personality in Mai-HiME, still worked well :rofl:.

this reminds me of when I used to watch the last episodes of several Anime, before viewing the first episode:p:
Reply 9476
Some of you Narutards (see, I'm down wi' da lingo!) might be interested in this
Reply 9477
I knew the answer with correct spelling before I scrolled down to the answers :s:
Reply 9478
Damn it Seph you scared me

Permanently Banana

I know you're prone to being crazy/odd:p: , and in combination with my quick glance :s-smilie:
Reply 9479
You can't be banned and be a pretty colour, anyway :smile:

Latest