Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I REALLY love pokemon. It is the only anime that I have ever heard of but I still love it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its a film. It was reviewed in a recent edition of Neo.

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon was quite good, although it got boring and samey towards the end.

ReputationRep:
    I think that pokemon is the best anime EVER created, Because each episode seemed to have a hidden message.

ReputationRep:
    What is everyones favourite anime of all time. Mine is pokemon as I have said above, but I have never seen any other animes, and only know about pokemon because of the commercial sucess. I was just wanting to hear of other animes from people who have a greater knowledge of the subject than I do.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I like gundam wings

ReputationRep:
    Has to be Tsubasa Chronicle, but then my viewing is quite limited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonno02)
    What is everyones favourite anime of all time. Mine is pokemon as I have said above, but I have never seen any other animes, and only know about pokemon because of the commercial sucess. I was just wanting to hear of other animes from people who have a greater knowledge of the subject than I do.
    hmmm, tough question there. I have seen so many great anime series that it is difficult to pick a single favourite. Two of my favourite series would probably have to be prince of tennis and yakitate! Japan, since they both got me hooked completely even though I thought I would never get into them at all.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Jonno02)
    Love Hina for comedy, Grave of the Fireflies for story.

ReputationRep:
    I love Ah! My Goddess. Although it can be argued that SAC 2nd Gig is my favourite series. My worst anime ever would have to be Kai Doh MaRU, that was just TERRIBLE!

ReputationRep:
    hmm ive not really seen enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winged vertigo)
    I liked Pokemon, but didn't really concider it to be anime, I think my starting points were Cardcaptors and Sailor Moon.
    oh my god so were mine i used to love them lol it made me mad when they took it off lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Neophyte~)
    Hi everyone!
    Hi Dr Nick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bunny01)
    oh my god so were mine i used to love them lol it made me mad when they took it off lol
    Although the American Cardcaptors show was terrible...the original "Cardcaptor Sakura" is far better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimistic)
    Although the American Cardcaptors show was terrible...the original "Cardcaptor Sakura" is far better
    never seen it:confused: what was it about?

ReputationRep:
    Ditto :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neophyte~)
    Ditto :confused:
    hello again

ReputationRep:
    :hello: You're stalking me! :eek: JK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimistic)
    I believe they are one and the same show, just obviously one has been maimed by editing and dubbing and resembles nothing of it's former glory.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.