The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1420
layla*
RAAAAAAAARRRRR! :p:

:hello: hey V! I managed to watch 3 episodes of Mai Hime today. :biggrin: you silly lion, you just love the *cough* perverted *cough* part, doncha? :p:

umm:ninja:
Reply 1421
anyway i'll have you know it was recomended to me in this thread:hmmm: and its not pervy:s: just terribly funny:biggrin:
Reply 1422
oo got ep 82 of bleach:biggrin:
lyla*
RAAAAAAAARRRRR! :p:

:hello: hey V! I managed to watch 3 episodes of Mai Hime today. :biggrin: you silly lion, you just love the *cough* perverted *cough* part, doncha? :p:

It's disturbing just how perverted much anime is... :eek:
Reply 1424
A bit late but I must say Bleach is amazing 8D

It's only my third proper anime I've watched after Full Metal Alchemist and Evangelion but it has everything in balance for me.

Some are too deep, some don't have much substance at all to look into, some are *too* pervy, some are all talk, some are all action. Bleach has it all in moderation :biggrin:

I'm upto 80 now, not bad considering a few days ago I was at 69 and last time I'd watched it before was in holidays really, started at Christmas.

One anime I'd reccomend to watch is Neon Genesis Evangelion, it's around 26 odd episodes long and is pretty deep. It completely lost me at the end and had to have it explained to me, but it prepares you for others.

Finally, I get nearly all my anime off play.com, my local Forbidden Planet is a bit of a ripoff in all honesty (though it is VERY well stocked) :biggrin: I occassionally check on amazon.com (the US one) for boxsets, I got my platinum collection Evangelion boxset for £35 shipped off it when it would've cost me something ridiculous here like £80 or something :biggrin:
Reply 1425
V -> Heh, watched 12 eps of Mai Hime now..Hurrah! They're awfully hilarious, and fine, they're not that pervy lol. But ep 8 was super-duper sad - I almost ended up crying. Good thing I didn't otherwise that would've been a tad weird coz I'm not the mushy type of person :s: And :eek: eps 82 of bleach! Hmmm..but I'm still on Mai Hime so it's a long way to go till I watch Bleach. Btw, is Mai Otome the same Anime as Mai Hime? :confused:

Craig -> I know...tell me about it. :p:

parag -> 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' - alright! got it! that's gonna be the third Anime on my list. :wink: thanks for recommending it.
Reply 1426
mai otome is sort of a sequal, they take all the characters and put them in a completely different story, and sometimes new personalities, so not exactly the same, ha evangelion is a wierd one tbh:biggrin:
Reply 1427
No wonder! Coz I clicked on Mai Otome by mistake on one of the episodes and was like wtf?! :wtf?:
lyla*
Craig -> I know...tell me about it. :p:

What, go into detail? :eek: :puke:

Though on the subject of Evangelion, that's one anime I've been considering as well. Still thinking about whether to get that or complete my Red Dwarf DVD collection first... :confused:
Reply 1429
Get Evangelion! :biggrin:

Bwahahaha >D
Reply 1430
Platinum Mech

Though on the subject of Evangelion, that's one anime I've been considering as well. Still thinking about whether to get that or complete my Red Dwarf DVD collection first... :confused:

:eek: Detail?! :rolleyes: No way! You'll have to watch alot of Animes to see those pervy stuff. :p: But they're not that pervy, c'mon, kids are watching them too lol.

Get Evangelion! :confused: Okay, don't listen to me. I just said that coz I dunno what Red Dwarf is. :redface:
Reply 1431
lyla*
:eek: Detail?! :rolleyes: No way! You'll have to watch alot of Animes to see those pervy stuff. :p: But they're not that pervy, c'mon, kids are watching them too lol.

Get Evangelion! :confused: Okay, don't listen to me. I just said that coz I dunno what Red Dwarf is. :redface:

lol half the stuff on your list is kinda pervy:wtf?:
Reply 1432
Eva got pretty pervy near the end too...I heard the guy who did it was a bit of a weirdo himself, though.
Platinum Mech

no matter how much i like Evangelion, always pick Red Dwarf.

Always, its the law you know.
Reply 1434
most things tend to be pervy!:eek: i had a think of what id seen, and most of it had some pervy'ness in it at some point, except maybe pokemoin when i was little:s:
Akamatsu's anime and manga are the worst for perviness (or the best, if you like that sort of thing) :biggrin:
Reply 1436
vin
most things tend to be pervy!:eek: i had a think of what id seen, and most of it had some pervy'ness in it at some point, except maybe pokemoin when i was little:s:

I dunno, there was something blatantly going on between Nurse Joy and Pikachu :eek:
parag
I dunno, there was something blatantly going on between Nurse Joy and Pikachu :eek:

:rofl: :toofunny:
Reply 1438
parag

:wtf?:
AngryJellyfish
Akamatsu's anime and manga are the worst for perviness (or the best, if you like that sort of thing):biggrin:

wah? whos that?:confused:
The worst perviness i've seen in a anime is in Ranma 1/2 where there is this really little ancient old man that jumps and gropes on girls boobs and butts! he is small enough to just sleep on a boob! and he goes around stealing womens underwear from their laundry lines...I was about 12 when i watched Ranma with my grandpa (>_<)