Episode 26, Excel Saga.

I don't think i need to say any more.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :wtf?:

wah? whos that?:confused:
    Akamatsu is the guy that did Love Hina, AI Love You and Sensei Negima. IIRC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
    no matter how much i like Evangelion, always pick Red Dwarf.

Always, its the law you know.
    i've got both Red Dwarf and Evangellion

but i got evangellion half way through collecting Red Dwarf and i got evangellion plus it's movies, from hong kong for £21 inc. P&P

the beginning of one of the films is very pervy, can't remember which

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyla*)
    :eek: Detail?! :rolleyes: No way! You'll have to watch alot of Animes to see those pervy stuff. :p: But they're not that pervy, c'mon, kids are watching them too lol.

Get Evangelion! :confused: Okay, don't listen to me. I just said that coz I dunno what Red Dwarf is.
    Hmm... most seem to have said Evangelion so far. But on the other hand, perhaps I should splash out on some of the animated grot that others have mentioned. Like that Street Fighter film, with Chun Li rinsing her bedoobies...

ReputationRep:
    THE HORROR!

*gouges own eyes out*

EDIT: Just watched ep 82 of Bleach, pretty damn awesome

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, we are talking about perviness in animes, aren't we now? Gosh, I shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. :p:

But on a brighter note, woo! I finished watching Mai Hime now. *does a lil dance* Now moving onto another anime for a change.

ReputationRep:
    I started watching Monster yesterday, it's a very good psychological thriller type one

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
    i've got both Red Dwarf and Evangellion

but i got evangellion half way through collecting Red Dwarf and i got evangellion plus it's movies, from hong kong for £21 inc. P&P

the beginning of one of the films is very pervy, can't remember which
    its thje end of evangelion:wtf?:, for some wierd reason asukas boobs just decide to pop out:wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    oh and a little rant:p:

in 1 hour photo, it came on 4 on saturday:s:, the kid said the eva series (white eva in end of evangelion), well he said it was a good guy, but it wasnt really, it and it didnt fight bad guys, it fought good!! and its not really strictly a sword, but then it was said by a 9yr old:p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    They're going to be showing Naruto on Jetix soon :eek: But it's dubbed, and I assume it will be made more suitable for younger audiences :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    They're going to be showing Naruto on Jetix soon :eek: But it's dubbed, and I assume it will be made more suitable for younger audiences :puke:
    :eek: No way! I hate it when they put good quality anime on to some kiddies cartoon channel...it really ruins the 'authenticity' of it! Especially with their cheesy voice overs and cutting bits out if its too rude for kids.

I hate to say that Sailor Moon was amazing in cantonese (please don't hit me!) and then they dubbed it on Fox kids and it was craaap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    its thje end of evangelion:wtf?:, for some wierd reason asukas boobs just decide to pop out:wtf?:
    and resulted in a "sticky" situation:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
    and resulted in a "sticky" situation:rolleyes:
    yes:wtf?:..............actually wait i dont remember that!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    oh and a little rant:p:

in 1 hour photo, it came on 4 on saturday:s:, the kid said the eva series (white eva in end of evangelion), well he said it was a good guy, but it wasnt really, it and it didnt fight bad guys, it fought good!! and its not really strictly a sword, but then it was said by a 9yr old:p:
    I know I saw that too! I was like "EVA 05 was *so* was not a good guy "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parag)
    I know I saw that too! I was like "EVA 05 was *so* was not a good guy "
    lol how geeky we are:s:

ReputationRep:
    oh please:hmpf: i will not be responsible for killing the soc:eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    oh please:hmpf: i will not be responsible for killing the soc:eviltongu
    Don't worry, it's not dead, people are just being cautious about what they say

It's better to stay quiet and let people think you're a geek, than to open your mouth and prove it!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.