Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    Awesome! So it's just like using the quotes; only you substitute the "quotes" in the brackets with the "spoilers", right?

Thanks btw for your spoiler explaination.
    Your welcome, i'm just glad you could understand what i was trying to say, and put it in some semblace of english, for those that i just baffled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
    Your welcome, i'm just glad you could understand what i was trying to say, and put it in some semblace of english, for those that i just baffled.
    :top: Don't worry, I understood it. And thanks again. Whooopieee now I can use spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    :confused: huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :confused: huh?
    why huh?

ReputationRep:
    i dont get all this stuff:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    i dont get all this stuff:confused:
    the spoiler tags let you hide information so that only the people who want to read it can, by clicking a button, and those that don't want to, can just pass it by.

if you clcik the quote button you can see an example of the tages being used, the spoiler tags are the same but you swap the word quote for spoiler(and when you quote someone it also adds =username which spoiler doesn't use)

is that any help?

ReputationRep:
    wagwan ere den?!

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parag)
    wagwan ere den?!
    hmm, :confused: i think i missed something

ReputationRep:
    lol rinsed like a tru wastemanz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
    the spoiler tags let you hide information so that only the people who want to read it can, by clicking a button, and those that don't want to, can just pass it by.

if you clcik the quote button you can see an example of the tages being used, the spoiler tags are the same but you swap the word quote for spoiler(and when you quote someone it also adds =username which spoiler doesn't use)

is that any help?
    lol thats very nice:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Monster's getting better now, I'm really liking it

Off to go murk Core Mathematics 4 now, though, and then I'll watch some more
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Anyone else here have anime themed desktops? I've gone as far as to download icons, wallpapers and screensavers, as well as desktop games, clocks and mascots I haven't downloaded any cursors yet though, I like the white arrow thingy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Anyone else here have anime themed desktops? I've gone as far as to download icons, wallpapers and screensavers, as well as desktop games, clocks and mascots I haven't downloaded any cursors yet though, I like the white arrow thingy.
    Not at the moment i don't, but i was looking for Gunslinger Girldesktop stuff, i just never got round to it.

What anime theme have you got and where did you get it?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Negima at the moment, I found most of the stuff on some french site (mascots, screensavers e.t.c). Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to it or not...

ReputationRep:
    i think you can so long as it's not illegal or morally questionable material
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I don't know whether it's legal or not though :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    you can post that aslong as there arnt any full eps on those sites
    previoisly i had an advent children wallpaper, but atm i have a southpark one

ReputationRep:
    How's Wolves Rain? I haven't managed to see it yet, because I havn't been able to buy any episodes from anywhere or find any to watch. I've heard good things about it. Anyone know where I can get some episodes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killerladybirds)
    How's Wolves Rain? I haven't managed to see it yet, because I havn't been able to buy any episodes from anywhere or find any to watch. I've heard good things about it. Anyone know where I can get some episodes?
    I've seen 3 eps, it's good. I think i saw a dvd in virgin, where have you looked? and when you looked did you enquire as to whether you can order it?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.