The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1500
*bump*:biggrin:
vin
you can post that aslong as there arnt any full eps on those sites:smile:
previoisly i had an advent children wallpaper, but atm i have a southpark one:smile:

I still have Advent Children on mine!:biggrin: of Aeris' chest for some reason....
Mr_Pedantic
I've seen 3 eps, it's good. I think i saw a dvd in virgin, where have you looked? and when you looked did you enquire as to whether you can order it?

I've tried HMV (Not so good for anime i've realised) and i've tried shop searching froogle, though it seems to only be available in american stores. I'd rather order the dvd from a UK shop because of the delivery costs. I'll try Virgin though, many thanks.
Mr_Pedantic
I've seen 3 eps, it's good. I think i saw a dvd in virgin, where have you looked? and when you looked did you enquire as to whether you can order it?

Well i've tried HMV (not so good for anime I have realised) and i've also tried shop searching froogle which just brought up american stores. I'd rather order it from a UK shop because of shipping costs. But I shall try Virgin, many thanks.
Damn it, I replied twice. Curse this wreched device! *Shakes fist*
Reply 1505
Ting-Ting
I still have Advent Children on mine!:biggrin: of Aeris' chest for some reason....

haha:biggrin::wtf?:
Reply 1506
i had one of rude and reno, lol why did i make another post?:s:
Aaah Reno and Rude are soo cool in the film! and gorgeous too!(yes yes i fancy animated characters blah blah blah). I loved it when Nadaj or someone stepped on Rude's shades and he looked so upset! but then pulled out another one from his pocket!:cool:
Reply 1508
Ting-Ting
Aaah Reno and Rude are soo cool in the film! and gorgeous too!(yes yes i fancy animated characters blah blah blah). I loved it when Nadaj or someone stepped on Rude's shades and he looked so upset! but then pulled out another one from his pocket!:cool:

lol it was reno when he got up from the floor:biggrin:
I love Bleach and Naruto. I'm currently obssessed with both series. Though Naruto fillers are sort of long-winded...
Its all about Naruto, or to be more precise.............the GREAT neji!!!!!!
Reply 1511
ive never seen naruto:redface:
neither have i
nup nor me...but i hear its really adddictive
Reply 1514
I'm not going to bother with Naruto until after my exams. 189 episodes is too many to be watching when I should be revising :smile:
lol!

never seen naruto?!! :O wait till the summer hols and watch all 190 in one week!!! youll love it.........
One week? It took me around 2 and a half weeks to go through 1-130. I have to sleep as well as watch! :P
Reply 1517
ill waity untill after next week:smile: because thats when my last exam is:biggrin:, lol im also trying not to watch bleach:redface:
Bleach is good. You'll get really addicted to it. Trust me. There are only around 80+ episodes though.
Reply 1519
M_Jenkins
Bleach is good. You'll get really addicted to it. Trust me. There are only around 80+ episodes though.

i know:biggrin:, i just downleaded ep84-85, and im trying not to watch it:s:

Latest