ep 96 of bleach was kinda crap tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
    i estimate if i was to pay full rrp i would have:
    £6,000 to £7,000 worth of DVDs
    £4,000 to £5,000 worth of CDs
    and
    £7, 000 to £8,000 worth of books

These are obviously just estimations as prices vary so much and i don't know exactly how many i have at this moment in time.
    :eek4: Crikey! You spendthrift! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    ep 96 of bleach was kinda crap tbh
    it just lacked emotion:s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Only Yesterday, the new one (it's only been out since the 4th of this month)
    Only Yesterday eh?...I've seen that when I was around 9 I think. I don't think you'll like it that much to be honest. Its just a woman talking about herself when she was growing up. So yeah...lots of girly gossips, going through the time of the month, crushes etc etc :p:

(i hope i got the right film in mind!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ting-Ting)
    Only Yesterday eh?...I've seen that when I was around 9 I think. I don't think you'll like it that much to be honest. Its just a woman talking about herself when she was growing up. So yeah...lots of girly gossips, going through the time of the month, crushes etc etc :p:

ah so he actually might like it that much then:wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    :eek4: Crikey! You spendthrift! :p:
    It's not as bad as it sounds, because i rarely ever pay full R.R.P.

ReputationRep:
    ok, ive been mssing some of the bleach filler arc, who the heck is that chick with the glasses??? trying to act cool like aizen, with all the jacket blowing in the wind business!! LOL!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    it just lacked emotion:s:
    Darn, well perhaps the next eppy would be alot better.

ReputationRep:

Sounds like good stuff! :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's not as bad as it sounds, because i rarely ever pay full R.R.P.
    Yeah, but the total cost of all the goods' surely expensive. Imagine what I could do with that money! :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but the total cost of all the goods' surely expensive. Imagine what I could do with that money! :hmmmm:
    True but think i've got lots of books from charity shops and i have a £100 book that cost me £15 and as for DVDs i just recieved volume 1 of Battle Vixens, i got it free. The Legend of the Dragon Kings Collection should be about £50 or £60, i got it for about £20.

I shop on ebay and in sales, makes great savings and i have been collecting this lot for years.

ReputationRep:
    True but think i've got lots of books from charity shops and i have a £100 book that cost me £15 and as for DVDs i just recieved volume 1 of Battle Vixens, i got it free. The Legend of the Dragon Kings Collection should be about £50 or £60, i got it for about £20.

I shop on ebay and in sales, makes great savings and i have been collecting this lot for years.
    Are you planning on selling your collection someday? You could make a fortune! Gosh, now I'm envious of you. :hmpf: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Are you planning on selling your collection someday? You could make a fortune! Gosh, now I'm envious of you. :hmpf: :p:
    it's probably not as impressive as you think, but i have managed to get a good condition hard back first edition copy of Douglas Adams's Starship Titanic: A novel by Terry Jones for 40p

ReputationRep:
    it's probably not as impressive as you think, but i have managed to get a good condition hard back first edition copy of Douglas Adams's Starship Titanic: A novel by Terry Jones for 40p
    It is! If they're in good conditions, then I'm sure you could try and auction them, and get loads of money for it.

:eek: 40p for a first edition copy?! That's cheap!

ReputationRep:
    It is! If they're in good conditions, then I'm sure you could try and auction them, and get loads of money for it.

:eek: 40p for a first edition copy?! That's cheap!
    the condition of the books vary and paperbacks plummet in value. but 2 things to remember:
    1) i have no plan to sell in the fore-seeable future
    2) they're only worth what people are willing to pay for them

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like good stuff! :p:
    Lol! Yeah it might be not as bad as i make it but i was too young to understand the concept of it all whn i watched it. I didnt understand why the boys kept looking under her skirt and then laugh and run away, yelling "she's got hers! shes got hers now!"

"Got hers"? got hers what?? Do girls grow something there when they get older?! I kept asking my mam why the boys laughed and she only said "You'll find out when you're older". Now I know what it is...hehe! Aaah there goes my little anecdote :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Yeah it might be not as bad as i make it but i was too young to understand the concept of it all whn i watched it. I didnt understand why the boys kept looking under her skirt and then laugh and run away, yelling "she's got hers! shes got hers now!"

"Got hers"? got hers what?? Do girls grow something there when they get older?! I kept asking my mam why the boys laughed and she only said "You'll find out when you're older". Now I know what it is...hehe! Aaah there goes my little anecdote :p:
    So it's basicaly the trials and tribulations of being a girl?

i have it, but not watched it yet, lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    anyone know where i can d/l eureka 7 from, youtube dont seem to ahve it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincib49s)
    ok, ive been mssing some of the bleach filler arc, who the heck is that chick with the glasses??? trying to act cool like aizen, with all the jacket blowing in the wind business!! LOL!!
    Ran-tao? she accidently created the bounto and was chucked out of seretei for it

ReputationRep:
    the condition of the books vary and paperbacks plummet in value. but 2 things to remember:
    1) i have no plan to sell in the fore-seeable future
    2) they're only worth what people are willing to pay for them
    Too true, but you should consider it at least.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.