The Anime society Watch

This discussion is closed.
princessmarisa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
Bradford has an Anime and Cult TV Scoiety, but i've not joined.
wait bradford has its own anime soc? I joined the Leeds one(we are great come sign up and join if you are near leeds www.leedsanime.com!)
I am bradford college not uni can I still join when/where do they meet? got a website?
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by chingaling)
Are any of you guys and gals going to the London Expo?
No:s:
Mr_Pedantic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by marisad_uk)
wait bradford has its own anime soc? I joined the Leeds one(we are great come sign up and join if you are near leeds www.leedsanime.com!)
I am bradford college not uni can I still join when/where do they meet? got a website?
they meet in bradford uni (http://www.ubu.brad.ac.uk/socs/culttv/) could always ask, can't imagine it being a problem.

I actually live on the other side of bradford from leeds so i'm probably best sticking with bradford
Ili
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
The library doesn't. The university book shop does (though it took me a while to find, it was listed under 'teenage fiction' rather than 'graphic novels'). Even then it was only book one of a series I already have, or book 3 of an interesting looking series, but no book 1 or 2
Oh, then that sucks. My minds blank atm. :p: Can't think of any suggestions. :p:
Ili
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
No:s:
Same here.
Anthony Arundel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That music file won't work for me
Ah, right, I should have realised, lol! The link won't work because TSR won't allow the word "A****aka" (see!), so the link's changed. FFS!!!

I'll repost it as "Ashataka and San." Sit tight.

Nine minutes later...

Okay, here we go:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/01-ashat...san-1-mp3.html

Enjoy!
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by layla*)
Oh, then that sucks. My minds blank atm. :p: Can't think of any suggestions. :p:
You don't need to. I just spent £18 on anime on e-bay and am willing to put up with the consequences :pwnd:
Mr_Pedantic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You don't need to. I just spent £18 on anime on e-bay and am willing to put up with the consequences :pwnd:
That's how i get most of my anime.
princessmarisa
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
they meet in bradford uni (http://www.ubu.brad.ac.uk/socs/culttv/) could always ask, can't imagine it being a problem.

I actually live on the other side of bradford from leeds so i'm probably best sticking with bradford
where abouts in braddy? i too live wrong side of leeds but find it worth the bus/train/bus combo to get there
might turn up to a bradford meeting but i can be shy and won't know anyone and itll all be a bit :eek: especially as i am an only casual anime fan and don't know that many/know any technical stuff
Mr_Pedantic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by marisad_uk)
where abouts in braddy? i too live wrong side of leeds but find it worth the bus/train/bus combo to get there
might turn up to a bradford meeting but i can be shy and won't know anyone and itll all be a bit :eek: especially as i am an only casual anime fan and don't know that many/know any technical stuff
They're mostly in Richmond Building, the tall one. just up the road from the college.

I've not been before, so i'll be in the same boat as you with knowing people.

What technical stuff?

I'm planning to go this sunday, if you want i can meet you before and show you where it is.
Ili
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
They better be good else you would've wasted your money on some crappy animes. :p:

That's how i get most of my anime.
I get mine from youtube.
Mr_Pedantic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by layla*)
They better be good else you would've wasted your money on some crappy animes. :p:

I get mine from youtube.
The problem with you tube is
A) there is a limited variety of anime
B) if you have a bandwidth limit, like people do at uni, there is only so much you can watch
Ili
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh yeah, that's the downside to youtube. Plus, the quality isn't too good either, therefore it's better to buy animes from e-bay or any similar sites.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I feel a bit naughty watching anime on Youtube, but I have limited money, and I'm bored a lot, so I've been watching it a lot more recently
Ili
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Feel naughty watching anime on youtube? Eh? :wtf?:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's mostly all pirate, illegal, and frowned upon by Aber's anime society (as well as a few other people I've been talking to on anime-related forums).

I never watch more than an episode a day though, so meh.
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's mostly all pirate, illegal, and frowned upon by Aber's anime society (as well as a few other people I've been talking to on anime-related forums).

I never watch more than an episode a day though, so meh.
well its a bit of a greyish area:confused:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
well its a bit of a greyish area:confused:
I know, but I'm bored and desperate! (still have 24 episodes of Galaxy Angel on DVD that are unwatched though).
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I know, but I'm bored and desperate! (still have 24 episodes of Galaxy Angel on DVD that are unwatched though).
have you considered WATCHING them?:wtf?:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes, I now have only 21 unwatched episodes.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (863)
80.28%
Leave (212)
19.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise