The Anime society Watch

This discussion is closed.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The first episodes of Negima!? (2nd series) have been shown on TV in Japan, and already there is an English subbed version

The artwork is so much better this time, and it explains a lot of things that happened in the manga but were left out of the first series of anime. It's very confusing at first though, it's more of a remake than a new series.

Both Asuna's eyes are blue, but that's the only problem I have with it. (and her hair does wierd things...)
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Showed some wierd things in anime soc yesterday! But they only showed the first 1 or 2 episodes :eek4: It's taking all my willpower to wait until next weeks showings rather than watching the next episodes right now :eek: The ones I most liked were:

Gankutsuou - The Count of Monte Cristo (basicly, Monte Cristo, the anime, set in space... :wtf?: ).
Ninja Nonsense (which was just that).
Panda Z (five minutes of :wtf?: )
and FLCL (no idea what was going on there :rofl: )
Ili
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Keep watching those animes Joseph!

Owww, I wish I joined the anime soc at my uni. =(
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:hmpf: i wish my uni had an anime soc
Platinum Mech
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
:hmpf: i wish my uni had an anime soc
Couldn't you set one up? :p:
Ili
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Platinum Mech)
Couldn't you set one up? :p:
Good thinking! Yeah, V! Do it! I'm sure you'd love to be the president of your own anime soc. :p:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by layla*)
Good thinking! Yeah, V! Do it! I'm sure you'd love to be the president of your own anime soc. :p:
lol it would be hard to find other people interested in anime :s:, although one guy was watching the ep of bleach where ichigo and byauya fight, in a intro business lecture
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
lol it would be hard to find other people interested in anime :s:, although one guy was watching the ep of bleach where ichigo and byauya fight, in a intro business lecture
Aber's anime soc only had five members in it's first year, by it's fourth year it had 60, and we broke that record this year with 145 members :eek: I'm sure there's a surprizingly large amount of anime fans in your uni as well, you just need to advertise and get them all together.
Sum1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
anybody watching/reading bleach?---- 2nd best show in japan atm, with naruto in 1st place

EDIT: Vin great avatar of bankai ichigo takin on byakuya in SS!!
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Sum1)
anybody watching/reading bleach?---- 2nd best show in japan atm, with naruto in 1st place

Correctio, Yakitate! Japan is the best anime series in Japan, followed jointly by Naruto and One piece.
Mr_Pedantic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sum1)

I'm watching Bleach, not seen Naruto yet
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Used to read Bleach, and still want to, but I keep finding other things to read or watch and as a result I haven't read it in ages.
Sum1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
naruto and bleach pwn!!!.
juuero...maybe its shonen jump then where theyre tops
EDIT: link deleted....tho its not a dl link. its tru tht u can dl from there...theres more to it like a forum, info about the anime etc...
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sum1)
naruto and bleach pwn!!!. angryjfish- bleach ---> (link)
juuero...maybe its shonen jump then where theyre tops
Thanks for the thought, but you might want to get rid of that link, it's against the rules to post links to download sites

And I already use a site similar to that, it's just I don't have the time to read all the chapters that I download, I'm very busy at the moment.
wottabout
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Today I saw the second episode I'd ever seen of Bleach. It was alright. I'd probably like it more if I watched more episodes, but I'm addicted to enough shows as it is. Hmmm . . . I'll probably end up watching more episodes and getting addicted.
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Aber's anime soc only had five members in it's first year, by it's fourth year it had 60, and we broke that record this year with 145 members :eek: I'm sure there's a surprizingly large amount of anime fans in your uni as well, you just need to advertise and get them all together.
I just might have to give that a go
(Original post by juueru_chou)
Correctio, Yakitate! Japan is the best anime series in Japan, followed jointly by Naruto and One piece.
:eek: its juueru chou!!! :adore:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
:eek: its juueru chou!!! :adore:
:eek2: I read the post but didn't quite twig who it was...

:adore:
Sum1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
Today I saw the second episode I'd ever seen of Bleach. It was alright. I'd probably like it more if I watched more episodes, but I'm addicted to enough shows as it is. Hmmm . . . I'll probably end up watching more episodes and getting addicted.
bleach IS the type of anime, that after watching the 1st few eps u become hooked. its friggin amazing and once u get to like ep 40 everything gets reeli exciting....
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

tut tut better late then never:p:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago

Sorry I have been gone for a while, but I had various commitments.

I really need to start watching some anime again as I have got hugely behind. I would be very thankful if someone could tell me which was the Naruto filler series, since I watched most of that, but can't remember what episode I got up to.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads