Health and Social Care Unit 2 11th January 2021 Exam Discussion

Watch
DiamondDia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Just finished the exam, how did everyone find it?
rlpo_9866
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by DiamondDia)
What came up and do u remember any of the questions
Simiesther
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
I thought them exams were cancelled
DiamondDia
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by rlpo_9866)
What came up and do u remember any of the questions
Can’t remember anymore, if you had asked me that month I would’ve known. Plus is this for cheating purposes?
DiamondDia
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Simiesther)
I thought them exams were cancelled
No, BTEC’s weren’t, they went ahead as usual.
rlpo_9866
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Can’t remember anymore, if you had asked me that month I would’ve known. Plus is this for cheating purposes?
No i was just asking
Ciaralambe1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Does anyone have the Mark scheme to the health and social care exam 11th January 2021 please?
Fsrynmk
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Ciaralambe1)
Does anyone have the Mark scheme to the health and social care exam 11th January 2021 please?
did you find it?
Simiesther
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Fsrynmk)
did you find it?
I did the exam, it’s really easy
SomeOG
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Simiesther)
I did the exam, it’s really easy
Wait, what was one of the questions about?
Simiesther
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by SomeOG)
Wait, what was one of the questions about?
I did it a few weeks ago and hardly remember but focus on multidisciplinary team + roles of health and social care professionals + barriers an individual can face when accessing health care + safety procedures a manager would have to take to keep staff safe.
serilda123
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
did you do Health and Social Care Unit 1 exam? what were the questions about?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads