Philosophy a level to rs a level

Watch this thread
scarlett_maybe
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I take Philosophy A level at the moment and a struggling with it and I would love to take RS instead. The only trouble is I am a term into it but I have heard RS is quite an easy a level and I would be happy to catch up on the course in my own time.I did RS at GCSE and have a general love for it, I have discussed it with a teacher and they have said there is some Philosophy stuff in the RS course so they interlink. Do you think it is at all possible to change this late?
username4926198
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by scarlett_maybe)
I take Philosophy A level at the moment and a struggling with it and I would love to take RS instead. The only trouble is I am a term into it but I have heard RS is quite an easy a level and I would be happy to catch up on the course in my own time.I did RS at GCSE and have a general love for it, I have discussed it with a teacher and they have said there is some Philosophy stuff in the RS course so they interlink. Do you think it is at all possible to change this late?
I took RS. But I don't understand how you have perceived RS is easy compared to Philosophy. RS requires you to learn ethics, philosophy and a religion so it would be harder on you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads