dentistry2021!
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi i've applied to UCAM in Murcia for dentistry, is anyone else thinking/have applied at the university. Would be great to get in touch. So many questions about accomodation etc.
epstudent2010
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi I want to apply there but I don’t quite understand the application process. How do I apply? When is the application deadline for 2021 intake? Are scholarships available for UK students? Sorry for all the questions
dentistry2021!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by epstudent2010)
Hi I want to apply there but I don’t quite understand the application process. How do I apply? When is the application deadline for 2021 intake? Are scholarships available for UK students? Sorry for all the questions
no its fine, so basically you only have to send them a few documents (motivation letter (adapted personal statement) passport, cv etc. and then you have an online interview, there isnt a specific deadline. yes scholarships are available. you are probs better just looking on website and reading the application process
epstudent2010
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Eloise012)
no its fine, so basically you only have to send them a few documents (motivation letter (adapted personal statement) passport, cv etc. and then you have an online interview, there isnt a specific deadline. yes scholarships are available. you are probs better just looking on website and reading the application process
Ok thanks so much, did they reply quickly when you had applied? I’m going to apply within these next 2 weeks I think. What are you thinking for accommodation?
dentistry2021!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by epstudent2010)
Ok thanks so much, did they reply quickly when you had applied? I’m going to apply within these next 2 weeks I think. What are you thinking for accommodation?
i have no idea for accommodation, that's why it would be great to know someone going and yeah they reply really quick!
Stargirl9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I also have applied to ucam, do you know anyone who is currently a student there?
dentistry2021!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Stargirl9)
Hi! I also have applied to ucam, do you know anyone who is currently a student there?
Hey what your number?
ashalalabaz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dentistry2021!)
Hi i've applied to UCAM in Murcia for dentistry, is anyone else thinking/have applied at the university. Would be great to get in touch. So many questions about accomodation etc.
(Original post by Stargirl9)
i also applied
alekstheserb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi I am admitted to UCAM to school of dentistry. I hope for the best! I am coming from Miami, FL
alekstheserb
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Let's connect +13059242165
Paranoiaa
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys,

has anyone applied through astarfuture? how did they find the process? is it worth the money?
omar200329
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why did you chose UCAM?
Stargirl9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by alekstheserb)
Hi I am admitted to UCAM to school of dentistry. I hope for the best! I am coming from Miami, FL
Fellow north American, from Canada!
alekstheserb
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I will be located at Murcia Campus. What about you?
Aleks
omar200329
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which campus is nicer The one in Murcia or Catagarea
alekstheserb
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
honestly, I have no clue
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (170)
41.67%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (61)
14.95%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (169)
41.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.96%

Watched Threads