The Student Room Group

Online learning

Hello there !!
How are you all doing with Online learning ?
For me I am a high school student , and I tell you Online learning is very poor , they give us to much work and very little explanation :frown:
Same goes with my siblings in Primary school .
How's your online learning going?
Any advice ?
Thank you all in advance !
Looking forward from hearing from you !
Hi there,

I have been an online learner for my course for the past 3 years and I understand it can be very daunting for those that are not used to it but I have developed more confidence in myself as well as learning the skill of time management exceedingly well. Do not pressure yourself too much as this is a very confusing time we are all in and doing the best you can do, is all you can do!
However, my biggest piece of advice for you to help with online learning is setting yourself a bit of a routine, including breaks for food and exercise - getting out for a 10 minute walk is really good for boosting your moral and motivation to learn! When I started my course, with my other responsibilities I had in life, I had to figure out the best times for me to study, and gave myself little study blocks to do this in. Always accounting for breaks really helped me stay motivated and increased my concentration. Maybe every hour you could give yourself a 10 min break - go for a walk, stretch, get a little snack? This always helps! and always keep water with you!

Toni,
Student Ambassador :smile:
Original post by Arden University
Hi there,

I have been an online learner for my course for the past 3 years and I understand it can be very daunting for those that are not used to it but I have developed more confidence in myself as well as learning the skill of time management exceedingly well. Do not pressure yourself too much as this is a very confusing time we are all in and doing the best you can do, is all you can do!
However, my biggest piece of advice for you to help with online learning is setting yourself a bit of a routine, including breaks for food and exercise - getting out for a 10 minute walk is really good for boosting your moral and motivation to learn! When I started my course, with my other responsibilities I had in life, I had to figure out the best times for me to study, and gave myself little study blocks to do this in. Always accounting for breaks really helped me stay motivated and increased my concentration. Maybe every hour you could give yourself a 10 min break - go for a walk, stretch, get a little snack? This always helps! and always keep water with you!

Toni,
Student Ambassador :smile:

Hello , thank you for your wonderful advice . For me my school set us a timetable , we have everything we would do on a a school day . Thank you , I definetly will try your advice . Thank you for sharing . Good luck with your studies !!!
Stay safe:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending