The Student Room Group

schools opening up again (how do you feel?)

so things are uncertain rn and they're doing teacher assessed grades for GCSE (and A Level) because we have lockdown lol.

we have mocks on the 22nd feb and i know it's far away but they are likely to impact my grades hugely. i'm studying for them but if i get 7s or lower my parents would just blame it on my phone/laptop so im still scared.

cases are coming down now which isn't a bad thing ofc but schools will reopen. i enjoy online school a lot, it makes me much more comfortable etc.

im just scared for the mocks or even worse - them restarting summer exams in one way or another

tldr: i dont really know what im trying to get out of this post but how is everyone else coping w this?
honestly, the idea of schools opening up again is terrifying to me, because my school has delayed our mocks until we get back in person. Not knowing when that is, is so stressful at the moment, but what isnt lol
Original post by appatheskybison
honestly, the idea of schools opening up again is terrifying to me, because my school has delayed our mocks until we get back in person. Not knowing when that is, is so stressful at the moment, but what isnt lol

yeah our mocks were supposed to be on the 4th of Jan so i thought we were doing them online but they just moved it to when were coming back (22nd Feb) and i dont like that because i know i will never be prepared enough.

Quick Reply

Latest