The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Horizon Heights

Hi, does anyone know if you can book with a friend here? To live in the same flat? I can't find any information anywhere and wondering if anyone knows, or how the booking process and requesting being with a friend works?

Thank you
Original post by swathee
Hi, does anyone know if you can book with a friend here? To live in the same flat? I can't find any information anywhere and wondering if anyone knows, or how the booking process and requesting being with a friend works?

Thank you

I don't see why not. Get in touch with the company directly via phone or email and ask them.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Edminzodo
I don't see why not. Get in touch with the company directly via phone or email and ask them.

Thank you for the reply, I can't seem to find their details anywhere on the common websites, if you have time on your hands would you be able to help?
Original post by swathee
Thank you for the reply, I can't seem to find their details anywhere on the common websites, if you have time on your hands would you be able to help?

If you Google 'contact unite students', it's the first result. Look at the 'Get in touch' section.
Reply 4
Original post by Edminzodo
If you Google 'contact unite students', it's the first result. Look at the 'Get in touch' section.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending