CIM LEVEL 6 in digital marketing

Watch this thread
Kate129
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all,

I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction.

My CIM level 6 assignment requires me to apply theory to my answers.

My problem is, the questions are asking for marketing plan objectives, how i would carry these out and how I would measure them.

What type of theory would need to be applied here?

For example if I measure using Google analytics do I need to reference how that Google analytics is a reputable source to use for measuring performance?

Or what type of theory would be recommended throughout a marketing plan? Most of my answers are my own knowledge so I'm finding it difficult to source a marketing professionals quote or material to reference in my work.

Thank you so much in advance
FourTin_Goon
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kate129)
Hi all,

I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction.

My CIM level 6 assignment requires me to apply theory to my answers.

My problem is, the questions are asking for marketing plan objectives, how i would carry these out and how I would measure them.

What type of theory would need to be applied here?

For example if I measure using Google analytics do I need to reference how that Google analytics is a reputable source to use for measuring performance?

Or what type of theory would be recommended throughout a marketing plan? Most of my answers are my own knowledge so I'm finding it difficult to source a marketing professionals quote or material to reference in my work.

Thank you so much in advance
Hi Kate, I have just come across this, I know it was two months ago but if you still need help with this, I may be able to offer some insight or resources that can help.
Please let me know!
justShola
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Hi. I know Kate asked originally . But I need the same help now. Shola
justShola
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Hi. I know Kate asked originally . But I need the same help now. Shola
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (23)
38.33%
The paper was reasonable (21)
35%
Not feeling great about that exam... (11)
18.33%
It was TERRIBLE (5)
8.33%

Watched Threads