Any fellow BCU applicants want to be friends?

Watch
DiamondDia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, I’m going to BCU this year, is anyone else planning to go too? If so let’s be friends!
tommarshall2468
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ive applied for bcu
ashhh19
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hiii I’m applying for diagnostic radiography!! What course have you applied for?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Reminder of TSR rules:

Off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via PMs.

This is for your protection as we don't know who makes them, and who joins them. Some of you are under 18.

Please do not ask for them, or advertise them in the forum. This thread is made for your discussion, there are also specific subject threads.
Hayden Towriss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Omg ! Yes please , i start in September and im so nervous
DiamondDia
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Omg guys I haven’t been on this thread in two weeks, I applied for Biomedical Sciences and got an unconditional offer woop woop! I start in September and with corona and all I’m afraid that freshers week might not take place or even be as enjoyable as it would be
tommarshall2468
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DiamondDia)
Omg guys I haven’t been on this thread in two weeks, I applied for Biomedical Sciences and got an unconditional offer woop woop! I start in September and with corona and all I’m afraid that freshers week might not take place or even be as enjoyable as it would be
Word!!!!! I really hope we can be back to normal ishhhhh for freshers ((((
tommarshall2468
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
And well done that’s really good !!!!!! I haven’t got an offer back yet
DiamondDia
Rep:
?
(Original post by tommarshall2468)
And well done that’s really good !!!!!! I haven’t got an offer back yet
Thank youuu, and oh no I’m sure you’ll get it soon!

Oh
MrGPro
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, I’m going to BCU this year, is anyone else planning to go too? If so let’s be friends!
So I read this and wanted to get onto the bandwaggon icl xD I may go elsewhere if my other choices accept me but its nice knowing others are going. What course are you doing? Im doing Music Journalism and maybe some independent music producing on the side?

All depends on the other choices though. I was quite surprised because my ucas points were below what was required xD they still let me in
DiamondDia
Rep:
?
(Original post by MrGPro)
So I read this and wanted to get onto the bandwaggon icl xD I may go elsewhere if my other choices accept me but its nice knowing others are going. What course are you doing? Im doing Music Journalism and maybe some independent music producing on the side?

All depends on the other choices though. I was quite surprised because my ucas points were below what was required xD they still let me in
That’s great! I’m gunna be doing Biomedical Sciences
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
I've applied but not my first choice
Hayden Towriss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah man go for it
Jezz8702
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've applied to BCU, just booked my interview and I have no idea what to expect ahah but hopefully it'll go well
MrGPro
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jezz8702)
I've applied to BCU, just booked my interview and I have no idea what to expect ahah but hopefully it'll go well
Good luck I didn’t do an interview but I hope it goes well. What course did you apply for ?
Jezz8702
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MrGPro)
Good luck I didn’t do an interview but I hope it goes well. What course did you apply for ?
Gemmology and Jewellery Studies, I'm pretty nervous about it so I'm doing a bit of research so I have things to talk about during my interview as it's supposed to be with the course leader.
meg_louise97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, any Primary Education applicants here? I've got an interview booked for April so would be great to connect with others who have applied for it
Aminah T
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by meg_louise97)
Hey, any Primary Education applicants here? I've got an interview booked for April so would be great to connect with others who have applied for it
Hello :woo:
I've also applied for primary education.at bcu. But I haven't heard anything from them yet

hbu? when did you apply?
Last edited by Aminah T; 2 weeks ago
meg_louise97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Aminah T)
Hello :woo:
I've applied primary education.at bcu. But I haven't heard anything from them yet

hbu? when did you apply?
Hey, I applied the day before the deadline (I'm a mature student so it was a late decision to apply!), I heard back on the 4th Feb. I originally applied for the foundation year course but they moved my application to the standard course. I think that's the only reason they got back to me so quick! 🙂
Aminah T
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by meg_louise97)
Hey, I applied the day before the deadline (I'm a mature student so it was a late decision to apply!), I heard back on the 4th Feb. I originally applied for the foundation year course but they moved my application to the standard course. I think that's the only reason they got back to me so quick! 🙂
It's so nice to find someone who has also applied to the same course and uni as me!

Oh that's good, I'm assuming you heard back from them fairly quick then?
It's quite sad that we were unable to go to the open day in person
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads