The Student Room Group

What is my gender and sexuality

Hey, so I right I am really confused and have for pretty much my whole life. First gender sometimes I feel like a woman other times I feel like a man sometimes neither and then sometimes like all of it and I'm not sure what to call this or explain it properly and I'm too scared to talk about it to people cause it just sounds weird and my family isnt supportive of this kind of stuff. My sexuality has always confused me aswell cause I think I could love anyone but I have a lot of trauma to do with sex so now I have am really uncomfortable and dont really want to do it anymore so does that make me asexual but I think I could have sex with a woman so am I a lesbian but what if I'm not a girl am I straight. I have no idea so if you read this and now what I'm talking about or in a similar situation please comment.Thanks for reading.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Izak04
Hey, so I right I am really confused and have for pretty much my whole life. First gender sometimes I feel like a woman other times I feel like a man sometimes neither and then sometimes like all of it and I'm not sure what to call this or explain it properly and I'm too scared to talk about it to people cause it just sounds weird and my family isnt supportive of this kind of stuff. My sexuality has always confused me aswell cause I think I could love anyone but I have a lot of trauma to do with sex so now I have am really uncomfortable and dont really want to do it anymore so does that make me asexual but I think I could have sex with a woman so am I a lesbian but what if I'm not a girl am I straight. I have no idea so if you read this and now what I'm talking about or in a similar situation please comment or chat with me or dm me on insta at barelyblue. Thanks for reading.

- genderfluid: a gender that fluctuates, whether that be between non-binary and binary genders, different non-binary genders, or between male and female.
- you could be panromantic, oriented asexual who likes women? there are plenty of genderfluid people who prefer to stick with one label e.g. lesbian or sapphic or trixic.
Reply 2
Original post by DoNotMove
- genderfluid: a gender that fluctuates, whether that be between non-binary and binary genders, different non-binary genders, or between male and female.
- you could be panromantic, oriented asexual who likes women? there are plenty of genderfluid people who prefer to stick with one label e.g. lesbian or sapphic or trixic.

Hey thanks for replying yeah I definitely identify with being genderfluid then. Still unsure about sexuality so I'll look into those other labels, I havent heard of saphic and trixic before.
u don’t need a label. but if u want one then by all means choose one that best suits u. i like men and women so i just call myself open or queer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending