roscpli
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
One type of diabetes can be cured. State which one it is and explain how. (3)
9.*Following Q8, suggest a problem with the treatment. What is a possible solution to this problem? (2)

I only need an answer to Question 9 rather than 8 I’m not sure what to write for the answer
hcheffins
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey so there's type 1 and 2 diabetes and as type 1 is genetic, anyone with that can't really be cured at the minute. From what i know, type 2 can be sort of 'reversed', especially early on, although this may not be the case for everyone. Most of the time in exam questions like that, they want you to write about lifestyle factors such as diet and exercise, unless you've learnt a specific treatment that can cure type 2 diabetes, but i assume not
macpatgh-Sheldon
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello there!
You will probs agree that if it is asking to mention a problem c the treatment, then the answer will depend on what you wrote as the treatment cos each type of treatment for any illness might lead to a different problem, yeah?

So please let us know what you wrote for Q8, and I shall help you.
M.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.69%
Note taking apps (7)
1.86%
Flashcards (86)
22.81%
Revision guides (19)
5.04%
Past papers (172)
45.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed