kittyfifi123456
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Are we getting teacher assessed grades ???
alias12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kittyfifi123456)
I did EPQ last year and it is teacher assessed anyway (by the co-ordinator from your school) and just moderated by the exam board. EPQ shouldn't change except maybe sending everything over email rather than handing it in in person.
Student100020
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They are always teacher assessed.
CaitlinDeCat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Virtual presentations, that's probably about it.
Left Toe Rule
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kittyfifi123456)
Depends when you started the EPQ - if your centre (school) decided to meet the Autumn (early) deadline then everything should be marked as normal (presentations done in September in person).
If you started any later than this - post March 2020 - I would expect the EPQ to be assessed the same way as last year - teacher (coordinator) assessed which is then moderated.
kittyfifi123456
Rep:
?
(Original post by Left Toe Rule)
Depends when you started the EPQ - if your centre (school) decided to meet the Autumn (early) deadline then everything should be marked as normal (presentations done in September in person).
If you started any later than this - post March 2020 - I would expect the EPQ to be assessed the same way as last year - teacher (coordinator) assessed which is then moderated.
oh okay, thanks for letting me know.

We are starting our presentations now, so I'm hoping that we can present them virtually..
kittyfifi123456
Rep:
?
(Original post by alias12)
I did EPQ last year and it is teacher assessed anyway (by the co-ordinator from your school) and just moderated by the exam board. EPQ shouldn't change except maybe sending everything over email rather than handing it in in person.
okay, thanks for letting me know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (42)
25.93%
Unhappy (44)
27.16%
Conflicted (76)
46.91%

Watched Threads