?
Report 1 week ago
Hi I'm still waiting too and its been over 10 days x
sheerheartattaxk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Anyone heard from Glasgow or Edinburgh about interviews? Still haven't heard back from Strathclyde about an offer or rejection
NikNoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sheerheartattaxk)
Anyone heard from Glasgow or Edinburgh about interviews? Still haven't heard back from Strathclyde about an offer or rejection
I got an email today from Glasgow basically saying that they are delayed processing applications. So don’t worry if you are still waiting to hear from them.
Ak7723
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi I had my interview for Strathclyde on 1st Feb and got a conditional a couple of hours ago so hopefully won't be too long now.
Got the email from Glasgow saying they're running behind so will probably be March before they start interviewing us x
Frankiemalu
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Ak7723)
Hi I had my interview for Strathclyde on 1st Feb and got a conditional a couple of hours ago so hopefully won't be too long now.
Got the email from Glasgow saying they're running behind so will probably be March before they start interviewing us x
Congratulations that's amazing! I have my interview for Strathclyde soon I'm so nervous! Just don't know what to expect! I also received that email from Glasgow, think you could be right, will probably be around March time x
Ak7723
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Frankiemalu)
Congratulations that's amazing! I have my interview for Strathclyde soon I'm so nervous! Just don't know what to expect! I also received that email from Glasgow, think you could be right, will probably be around March time x
Oh good luck with your interview, I'm sure you'll do great x
Frankiemalu
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Ak7723)
Oh good luck with your interview, I'm sure you'll do great x
Thank you so much! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (350)
31.56%
No (759)
68.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed