Lilyhun
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Thank you for coming on my page because I really need help! I was wondering what GCSEs a levels and what degree I would need to a marketing manager and I am aiming for between a 6-9 in all my GCSEs so I know I’m taking English literature and language,maths,combined science because I have to. I am also choosing geography and maybe business studies not sure what other subjects would be helpful...
LibbyDd044
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, for marketing you'll need a degree in marketing, there are other ways to get into the career but that seems to be the best way. If you look here exeter uni do a marketing and management course but lots of unis also do the same. For this specific course at Exeter you'll need 3 A's at A-level but it doesn't matter what ones you do, so really you can choose what you enjoy the most, if you're unsure the best ones would probably be business studies, psychology, sociology, economics,English, maths anything really. For your GCSE's there's nothing to worry about you're on the right track

https://www.exeter.ac.uk/undergradua...ess/marketing/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
12.82%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.97%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.13%
I need help with my personal statement (32)
41.03%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (20)
25.64%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.56%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.85%

Watched Threads