The Student Room Group

Physics Alevel PAG 12

I’m currently writing my PAG 12 essay about magnetorheological (MR) fluid dampers and have covered these points so far:
- what MR fluid is
- rhyolitic properties of MR fluid
- structure of MR fluid damper
- electromagnetic induction in MR dampers
- use of MR dampers in earthquake resistant structures

I need some more ideas/points as this only cover 1.5 pages out of the three I need to write.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
I’m currently writing my PAG 12 essay about magnetorheological (MR) fluid dampers and have covered these points so far:
- what MR fluid is

I need some more ideas/points as this only cover 1.5 pages out of the three I need to write
Original post by Tilz.03
- what MR fluid is

I need some more ideas/points as this only cover 1.5 pages out of the three I need to write.

Original post by Tilz.03
- what MR fluid is

I need some more ideas/points as this only cover 1.5 pages out of the three I need to write

Don't duplicate the same thread.

Have you gone all the search results in Google for magnetorheological (MR) fluid dampers?

This website seems to have a lot more that you can explore, especially
Due to the special behavior of MR fluid, it has been used for a vast of applications such as: dampers, shock absorbers, rotary brakes, clutches, prosthetic devices, polishing and grinding devices, ...

Quick Reply

Latest