Girls Answer Please!!!!!!!!!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
i literally have no chest, like not even AA's or A's. They hardly fit into kids bras and im 17 :/ Are there any super push up bras u know that will make it look like theres something there??? my confidence is so low rn
RAF28
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i literally have no chest, like not even AA's or A's. They hardly fit into kids bras and im 17 :/ Are there any super push up bras u know that will make it look like theres something there??? my confidence is so low rn
Boob surgery. That or find a boy who likes bottoms.
Annoynomous1998
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi
Firstly I’d like to just say I’m now 22 and have a flat chest and can go without wearing a bra. When I was your age I felt the same, so uncomfortable in my own skin . But honestly most girls I’ve come across actually say to me how lucky I am , that I can wear most clothes I want without the Issue of breast weighing the clothes down or sticking out ect. You’ll come to learn that not all guys like big breasts and that a big percentage of guys actually prefer smaller Chested girls , honestly you’d be surprised !! Hardley anyone is 100% confident in their own skin we all have our own insecurities we just have to look at the benefits and the positives over the negatives . Learn to love your chest . It took me a few years but I’ve never looked back I was so close to getting a boob job but honestly I’m so glad I didn’t . I can wear what I want without any issues . If your really really struggling even after this , try putting silicone breast lifters inside your bra . These should help. Sometimes push up bras alone don’t work if there isn’t enough breast to lift up in the first place . Also try looking up breast contouring videos on YouTube , the results are amazing and really easy to do . But most of all learn to live yourself x
absmcgill
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Go to the doctor im pretty sure you can get something to boost growth- you might just have low estrogen levels. As for the bras I would just get really padded ones.
gracel123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
A lot of guys like smaller boobs. Personally I think they look better too.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Annoynomous1998)
Hi
Firstly I’d like to just say I’m now 22 and have a flat chest and can go without wearing a bra. When I was your age I felt the same, so uncomfortable in my own skin . But honestly most girls I’ve come across actually say to me how lucky I am , that I can wear most clothes I want without the Issue of breast weighing the clothes down or sticking out ect. You’ll come to learn that not all guys like big breasts and that a big percentage of guys actually prefer smaller Chested girls , honestly you’d be surprised !! Hardley anyone is 100% confident in their own skin we all have our own insecurities we just have to look at the benefits and the positives over the negatives . Learn to love your chest . It took me a few years but I’ve never looked back I was so close to getting a boob job but honestly I’m so glad I didn’t . I can wear what I want without any issues . If your really really struggling even after this , try putting silicone breast lifters inside your bra . These should help. Sometimes push up bras alone don’t work if there isn’t enough breast to lift up in the first place . Also try looking up breast contouring videos on YouTube , the results are amazing and really easy to do . But most of all learn to live yourself x
I dont think contour looks natural, also if im doing stuff with someone lmao then the silicone would come out LOL ahhhhh embarrassing.. i want breast implants man
gracel123
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
It’s really not worth it, my sister got them; they are super uncomfortable and she prefers how she looked before. Please stop trying to conform to societal “norms” it’s so so not worth it. If ur adamant that looking perfect is having bigger boobs... well have you ever seen a runway model with big boobs? As for boys, who even cares. At our age they are 7 years behind us in maturity! Once u get older u will find guys who just won’t care what ur boob size is. I had size A boobs which recently grew to a B and there’s absolutely no difference, if anything I was getting with more guys before. It’s all about confidence tbh.
jackmarshal757
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by gracel123)
It’s really not worth it, my sister got them; they are super uncomfortable and she prefers how she looked before. Please stop trying to conform to societal “norms” it’s so so not worth it. If ur adamant that looking perfect is having bigger boobs... well have you ever seen a runway model with big boobs? As for boys, who even cares. At our age they are 7 years behind us in maturity! Once u get older u will find guys who just won’t care what ur boob size is. I had size A boobs which recently grew to a B and there’s absolutely no difference, if anything I was getting with more guys before. It’s all about confidence tbh.
As she said. Kinda rude to say we’re 7 years behind lol.

Anyways don’t think you have to conform to anything. I can assure you with great confidence you are beautiful just the way you are OP.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
YOU ARE SO LUCKY IM YOUNGER (don’t wanna say my age on here) AND HAVE Cs AND I CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A BRA
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by RAF28)
Boob surgery. That or find a boy who likes bottoms.
idk dont do ever it for a boy.
gracieee16
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Small boobs rule for lifeeeee :heart:
pancakesbob7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I knkow this doesn't really answer your q but tbh boob size really shouldn't matter. It acts as a filter for men who only date girls just bc they have big boobs, so treat it like a blessing in disguise search clara dao on youtube, this may help you realise that you're NOT alone at all!
Anonymous #4
Report 6 months ago
You might be able to find padded bras. That will help a bit. But tbh small boobs are great. Big ones seem like too much Hassle.
username5595782
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I wouldn't bother with padded bras tbh it won't achieve anything in the long term. there are definitely people out there who like small tiddies and a lot don't even have a preference (in fact today i saw a poll about it on reddit and most seemed to agree that any titty is a good titty -no matter how big or small). plus it'll be awks if ur dating someone and they think ur a C cup bc of ur padded bra but when they take it off u u clearly arent. try to embrace what youre given and if that also fails get a boob job ig. good luck <3
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jejune)
I wouldn't bother with padded bras tbh it won't achieve anything in the long term. there are definitely people out there who like small tiddies and a lot don't even have a preference (in fact today i saw a poll about it on reddit and most seemed to agree that any titty is a good titty -no matter how big or small). plus it'll be awks if ur dating someone and they think ur a C cup bc of ur padded bra but when they take it off u u clearly arent. try to embrace what youre given and if that also fails get a boob job ig. good luck <3
Thank you:hugs:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by pancakesbob7)
I knkow this doesn't really answer your q but tbh boob size really shouldn't matter. It acts as a filter for men who only date girls just bc they have big boobs, so treat it like a blessing in disguise search clara dao on youtube, this may help you realise that you're NOT alone at all!
aww thank you
Anonymous #1
YOU ARE SO LUCKY IM YOUNGER (don’t wanna say my age on here) AND HAVE Cs AND I CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A BRA
im sure you look great in low cut tops tho and dresses im literally flat so they dont suit me :/
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gracel123)
thankyou for the advice i know boys say they prefer bums over boobs but i feel like a boy myself LOL my chests practically flat
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jackmarshal757)

Anyways don’t think you have to conform to anything. I can assure you with great confidence you are beautiful just the way you are OP.
feels nice to hear this from a guy since i've only ever been told im flat by other boys, so thank you
gracel123
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by jackmarshal757)

Sorry about that, obviously all people mature at different rates. Having said which, it is a scientifically proven fact that girls' brains can mature up to 10 times faster than boys. Perhaps because of mothering instincts and so on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (22)
28.21%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (8)
10.26%
No I am happy with my choice (44)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
5.13%

Watched Threads