The Student Room Group

Have your say: How I launched a graduate start-up business

If you like the idea of becoming an entrepreneur, studying business at university can be a great way to get started.

By getting your nose into the business books at uni, you’ll not only acquire new skills but also get the chance to form networks and identify the tools you’ll need to go it alone.

Liam Saunders launched his own digital marketing agency called VIP IT straight after graduating from Solent University.

We had a chat with Liam about how his experience at uni supported him in starting up his own business.

Read the full How I launched a graduate start-up business article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.
Original post by shooks
If you like the idea of becoming an entrepreneur, studying business at university can be a great way to get started.

By getting your nose into the business books at uni, you’ll not only acquire new skills but also get the chance to form networks and identify the tools you’ll need to go it alone.

Liam Saunders launched his own digital marketing agency called VIP IT straight after graduating from Solent University.

We had a chat with Liam about how his experience at uni supported him in starting up his own business.

Read the full How I launched a graduate start-up business article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.

Isn’t this advertising? Lol

Quick Reply