Would anyone fancy helping? GCSE 12 Mark Question

Watch this thread
RebzAA
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is anyone able to help write a model answer for this question?
Its AQA GCSE Christianity Beliefs

The crucifixion is more important to Christians than the resurrection.’ [12 Mark]
  • Refer to Christian teachings, scriptures and writings
  • Give 3 developed arguments to support this statement
  • Give 3 developed arguments to support a different point of view
  • Reach a justified conclusion
Fantastik-em
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Well I am not doing AQA but maybe I can help..
What I did in my mocks or in practice questions in school was to write a paragraph all about ideas and point for supporting the statement and another paragraph with all about ideas and points for supporting a different view. The last paragraph would be the “conclusion” where I just summarised and linked the arguments . Keep in my mind you definitely would need to use and explain Quotes from The Bible to support your ideas, if not then you would lose marks. So what you would do give 3 or more (if you can) ideas for each paragraph and use quotes to support them, use the Christianity Teachings, use the Roman Catholic beliefs, Church of the England beliefs and if you would like watch videos about it, basically what I made my self think is the 12 mark questions is to write about different views and what would people think.

I am sorry if I wasn’t much help 😶
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
please do not post your phone number/edit your post 😬

Davidclinton
Last edited by Obolinda; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?