The Student Room Group

College interview

So because of covid my interview for Greenhead College is over zoom but I still need to make a good 1st impression, what do I wear?
A shirt and some blazer is always nice
Original post by Shakira7
So because of covid my interview for Greenhead College is over zoom but I still need to make a good 1st impression, what do I wear?

Hey when did you get told your interview was going to be? I still waiting for a reply from them because I haven’t had mine yet
Reply 3
Original post by hiplshelpmeppl00
Hey when did you get told your interview was going to be? I still waiting for a reply from them because I haven’t had mine yet

Hey! Not the person you asked but I had my Greenhead interview yesterday. i Got the letter a week ago and it contained the timing info, are you sure you put your address in properly? They automatically emailed me a copy of my application when I first applied so maybe you could check yours to see if it was correct. also I believe that the interviews run until late February so its very possible that yours is just later on.
Reply 4
Original post by hiplshelpmeppl00

I got a letter last week then an email with details and a zoom link
Reply 5
Original post by vigil
Hey! Not the person you asked but I had my Greenhead interview yesterday. i Got the letter a week ago and it contained the timing info, are you sure you put your address in properly? They automatically emailed me a copy of my application when I first applied so maybe you could check yours to see if it was correct. also I believe that the interviews run until late February so its very possible that yours is just later on.

same, hope it went well. Btw hiplshelpmeppl00, the interview is really informal and mostly just about you as a person
Original post by Shakira7

Hi i hope it went well. But iw as kind if curious would i get in with theses grades as i come from an external school so there is more competition. 8,7,7,6,6,6,6,5 and achieved a 9 already from yr 10
hey guys what did the interviewers ask you (for the greenhead college interview) mines in 2 days and its my first one so i'm really nervous.
Original post by _Someone123
hey guys what did the interviewers ask you (for the greenhead college interview) mines in 2 days and its my first one so i'm really nervous.

who is it with? mine asked about subjects, why i want to go to greenhead. literally 15 to 20 minutes. nothing to worry about.
Original post by Studenthelp12
Hi i hope it went well. But iw as kind if curious would i get in with theses grades as i come from an external school so there is more competition. 8,7,7,6,6,6,6,5 and achieved a 9 already from yr 10

I got the exact same grades you did and got an offer. I'm gonna do maths bio and geography. I got a 9 in geography and 7s in maths and bio xx
Reply 10
Original post by _Someone123

Okay so I don't know if I'm too late but it was mostly questions about myself and my interests, what I do outside of school and then why I chose to study the subjects and how I think they will help me advance. Top Tip- Breathe! genuinely the interviewer was so nice and even though I had technical problems she was really understanding about it, and she wasn't even fazed by the fact I was a nervous wreck the entire time and was clearly rambling. Good Luck.

Quick Reply