Yea!
username2005
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by katie1231231)
Yea!
omg your like the first person ever that i know has done it outside from my school! tell me what u think and everything, i cant remeber many of the questions tbh😂😂 how did u find it???
katie1231231
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What did u put for the who do u pay tax to? And the one about source of money to buy the car?
username2005
Rep:
?
What did u put for the who do u pay tax to? And the one about source of money to buy the car?
for the tax in the end i ticked local council but at first i put bank which i crossed out — source of money to buy car i said bank load , small business grant and money borrowed from family and friends . what about you??

also what grade have u gotten in mocks before?
katie1231231
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I got a Distinction and Distinction * in my last two mocks - what about you?
In the tax one I put HMRC and for the other one I put family and friends, bank loan and crowdfunding. I think I may have got these wrong 🙈🙈
username2005
Rep:
?
I got a Distinction and Distinction * in my last two mocks - what about you?
In the tax one I put HMRC and for the other one I put family and friends, bank loan and crowdfunding. I think I may have got these wrong 🙈🙈
i got distinction last time in my mocks . i was a bit unsure what to write for the technological developments one.. what did u get for the finance questions - i wrote £30 for the first and £50 for the other one where u have to show working out
katie1231231
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
YESS I got £30 and then £50 as well!!
For the technological one I put about how the new machines will cost the business a lot of time and money as they have to buy it and train people on how to use it and then for the second point I wrote how if the competition used the new machinery people may choose them over me
username2005
Rep:
?
YESS I got £30 and then £50 as well!!
For the technological one I put about how the new machines will cost the business a lot of time and money as they have to buy it and train people on how to use it and then for the second point I wrote how if the competition used the new machinery people may choose them over me
oh thank god!!
i did similar point to yours about competitors and i also talked about social media and trends that influence i didnt know what to write hahah for that one 😂 for the last question which factor did u choose in the end , i said income level of target market .

what do u think the grade boundaries will be like also ? im hoping they wont be too high .. and overall how did u think it was ?
katie1231231
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I went with income levels as well and basically just said no matter what the competition charge if they cannot afford it they’re not gonna buy it!

I found it alright overall, it was definitely the hardest exam I have done so far for this subject but i didn’t think it was terrible!

I think the grade boundaries may be quite low basing it from my school as I know that everyone who sat it came out and said they had really struggled and found it very hard! What do you think?
username2005
Rep:
?
I went with income levels as well and basically just said no matter what the competition charge if they cannot afford it they’re not gonna buy it!

I found it alright overall, it was definitely the hardest exam I have done so far for this subject but i didn’t think it was terrible!

I think the grade boundaries may be quite low basing it from my school as I know that everyone who sat it came out and said they had really struggled and found it very hard! What do you think?
it was harder than the rest ( needed alot more writing ) , im hoping the grade boundaries will be low - i didn't manage to talk to anyone about it so i have no idea how my class felt . but i think it was good and it could have been worse so its okay . when do we find out results? in summer?
katie1231231
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
We got told we will get our results on the 11th of March
username2005
Rep:
?
We got told we will get our results on the 11th of March
aaa okay
katie1231231
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I hope you do well!
username2005
Rep:
?
I hope you do well!
you too, come back and let me know in march what you got haha xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (76)
17.92%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (123)
29.01%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.74%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.26%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed