edexcel ial biology unit 4 (wbi14)13th jan 2021

Watch
Dametucosita24
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Why hasn't anyone started a thread yet?!
Anyways how was the paper? Drop any questions and answers y'all remember! Personally it was okay 🙂
Dametucosita24
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
What did y'all do for that 4 mark calculation question of q10 or something like that
bubbleteamaniac
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The questions were so weird....like it's not hard, not easy but just strange. I also feel the paper is relatively longer.
There are surprisingly lots of calculation, graph and data analysis question.....

Was expecting more ecology but turns out to be more focusing on immunity, which is not bad I guess
I don't know how to feel haha but I was uncertain how to answer the questions.

For the 4 marks question, I think I did the change in substrate conc. at 40 degree celsius in the first 5 min divided by 5 min, divided by that of 30-degree Celsius and get something like 11/7. Anyway, I was not sure how to do that at all so don't trust my answer.
Dametucosita24
Rep:
Ikr! It was very strange!! I didn't do that 4 mark question, you could be right are u doing unit 5 next week, if yes what do u think are the possible questions that could come on the article
bubbleteamaniac
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
No i’m not doing Unit 5, will be sitting the June exam for that. It sounds hard tho....good luck to you!!
ximta2507
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Guys we made an instagram group for Unit 4 Bio on 11th drop your IG if you want to join
Mariiiiam
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ximta2507)
Guys we made an instagram group for Unit 4 Bio on 11th drop your IG if you want to join
hii i sent it to you or should i drop it here
RahmaMahmoud
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Rahma Monem
RahmaMahmoud
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by ximta2507)
Rahma monem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads