The Student Room Group

***Official Investment Banking 2022 Summer Internship Thread***

Scroll to see replies

anyone know if BoA first round is purely competency/fit or are there any technical questions at all
Original post by lon29682021
How did people find the citi tests?

I found them really difficult.
Original post by econhelp525

How many Qs in how many mins?
Original post by econhelp525

Oh no, I'm going to do mine soon
Original post by citybms

12 in like 15 minutes. It's definitely 12 questions, but I don't remember the exact time.
Original post by citybms

The assessment does not have an overall time limit, rather each question has its own time limit. The structure is that there is one set of data that is used for 3-4 questions before moving onto another data set. The first question on the data set has 90 seconds to answer, and then the other questions on that data set have 75 seconds. When you move to a new data set, you start again with 90 seconds on the first question and then reverts to 75 seconds.

Something that helps is spending extra time working on the data set between each question, so if you find the answer in 20 seconds, look around at the data set before submitting the answer so you are in a better position for future questions! Also, answers are automatically submitted if time runs out, also don't let that stress you out either :smile:
I applied for Investment Banking (the Grad Programme).
Reply 1587
Original post by itshanks
I applied for Investment Banking (the Grad Programme).

Hey I did too. Have you heard back yet after job sim?
Same question for UBS and Macquarie, anyone heard back after the video interview or the test for Macquarie ?
Original post by s_10
Hey I did too. Have you heard back yet after job sim?

No, I haven't that's why I'm concerned.
Has anyone done the Rothschilds & Co first round interview for Global Advisory for their Graduate Programme? Please PM me or respond. I have mine tomorrow.
Original post by itshanks
Has anyone done the Rothschilds & Co first round interview for Global Advisory for their Graduate Programme? Please PM me or respond. I have mine tomorrow.

When did u do SJT?
Anyone that's been referred to BoA: How long did it take you to get a telephone interview after you got the referral email?
Anyone applied for Rothschild summer and had an interview before?
Any tips for Schroders interview, as well? VI
Understand that it’s a Summer Internship thread but may I ask what are the chances to get a grad role in investment banking with prior summer internship in London in a treasury division?
Original post by Johnny97
Any news on PJT?

Did you get the invite to do their tests?
Original post by yadunnooooo
Did you get the invite to do their tests?

You mean Suited?
Did it right at the beginning
Original post by Johnny97
You mean Suited?
Did it right at the beginning

Yes,I think they screen before they send tests so I had only done it last week or so. PJT probably wont do anything major till November. They are running exclusive networking events with some unis so maybe after then. PM me if you wanna ask anything more
Original post by yadunnooooo
Yes,I think they screen before they send tests so I had only done it last week or so. PJT probably wont do anything major till November. They are running exclusive networking events with some unis so maybe after then. PM me if you wanna ask anything more

they didn't send tests. you had to do the suited as part of the application anyways. They dont look at your app until you do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending