Affectionate guys

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Do girls like affectionate guys?

Not those who are clingy in that way, but just who have that trait. Someone who likes to give (and hopefully receive!) affection often.

I've always loved cuddling, kissing and the closeness you can have with another... A lot more than your typical person I think. The kind of guy that loves to wrap my girl up in my arms at night and cuddle her until she falls asleep. Never will she be cold at night again!

Maybe I'm a giant softy... a hopeless romantic I'm sure. I know I've been like this since I was very young.
alZAB akbar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
However I am BIROMANTIC
BluMoon06
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Not those who are clingy in that way, but just who have that trait. Someone who likes to give (and hopefully receive!) affection often.

I've always loved cuddling, kissing and the closeness you can have with another... A lot more than your typical person I think. The kind of guy that loves to wrap my girl up in my arms at night and cuddle her until she falls asleep. Never will she be cold at night again!

Maybe I'm a giant softy... a hopeless romantic I'm sure. I know I've been like this since I was very young.
i LOVE affectionate guys! there so sweet and loving :blushing:
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by alZAB akbar)
Hello I am GAY man
Hello
Anonymous #1
(Original post by BluMoon06)
i LOVE affectionate guys! there so sweet and loving :blushing:
It doesn't seem like girls usually like them. It seems like it isn't a manly enough trait or something so it puts them off? Maybe I am wrong.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
i hate overly affectionate guys tbh. can't stand cuddling
BluMoon06
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
It doesn't seem like girls usually like them. It seems like it isn't a manly enough trait or something so it puts them off? Maybe I am wrong.
anything can be manly imo idk as long as i love them lol
DiamondDia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
It just depends on the girls type and what matches her criteria. Personally, I absolutely adore affectionate and soft guys over any other type of guy. That’s just my type, but yes I love a guy I can just cuddle with and whatnot, I don’t even care how affectionate you are, I love it!
DiamondDia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
But to add on to the other post saying being affectionate isn’t “manly”, I love guys who break gender stereotypes and don’t care what people think. I love guys who show emotion and can cry on my shoulder when he needs it, it just shows that he’s human too and he too can be vulnerable, it just gives me a sense of trust between me and him which I feel is important in a relationship. It’s a social construct that should already be abolished by now. Since when was doing the bare minimum being a “simp”??
BTS ANPANMAN
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Korean guys are 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍

londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Some girls do.
It can also depend on the context; how demonstrative, frequency, time & place of physical affection (at home/in public/at school or work).
Anonymous #2
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by BTS ANPANMAN)
Korean guys are 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍
Ew not the fetishiser. Stop with your koreaboo fantasies. Not every Korean guy is the same as your “oppas” or k-drama guys. You need a reality check. You’ll be surprised to see how nearly every Korean guy is just the same as every other guy in the world. Not all of them will live up to your expectations.
BTS ANPANMAN
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Ew not the fetishiser. Stop with your koreaboo fantasies. Not every Korean guy is the same as your “oppas” or k-drama guys. You need a reality check. You’ll be surprised to see how nearly every Korean guy is just the same as every other guy in the world. Not all of them will live up to your expectations.
There's always handsome Chinese too
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
Some girls do.
It can also depend on the context; how demonstrative, frequency, time & place of physical affection (at home/in public/at school or work).
Yeah true. I personally wouldn't go being super affectionate in public and wasn't considering that tbh, there's a time and place imo.

Should be kept more as a private affair as after all it is really a private thing between you and your partner.
BTS ANPANMAN
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
It is not a fetish. It is called a sexual preference
Anonymous #2
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by BTS ANPANMAN)
It is not a fetish. It is called a sexual preference
It’s a fetish. A racial fetish at that. Your comment literally had no correlation to this thread what so ever. The OP didn’t even mention anything about Korean guys or even being Asian. I assume you’re attaching the stigma that Korean guys and Asian men in general are soft and affectionate because of the representation you see in the media. Your “sexual preference” is most likely based off of what you see in the media and now you’re infatuated by Asian men, now that they’re trending. As a Kpop stan myself. I know my boundaries. I swear I feel like the Kpop stans who mention Korean men in every topic have their own personality trait.

Now tell me, what is the REAL reason you like Asian men? Because they remind you of your idols?
Anonymous #3
Report 2 days ago
aww ur adorable. A guy like that is a keeper for me 100%
Anonymous #1
aww ur adorable. A guy like that is a keeper for me 100%
BTS ANPANMAN
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
It’s a fetish. A racial fetish at that. Your comment literally had no correlation to this thread what so ever. The OP didn’t even mention anything about Korean guys or even being Asian. I assume you’re attaching the stigma that Korean guys and Asian men in general are soft and affectionate because of the representation you see in the media. Your “sexual preference” is most likely based off of what you see in the media and now you’re infatuated by Asian men, now that they’re trending. As a Kpop stan myself. I know my boundaries. I swear I feel like the Kpop stans who mention Korean men in every topic have their own personality trait.

Now tell me, what is the REAL reason you like Asian men? Because they remind you of your idols?
I can't date BTS or Exo or Stray Kids or Lee Min-ho or Lee Jong-suk or Yoo Seung-ho, so I can at least date someone who looks similiar, with thick black hair and east asian eyes.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 days ago
❤️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (19)
14.18%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (32)
23.88%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (59)
44.03%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
14.93%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.99%

Watched Threads